Thread
Printable Version

Viewer History

Viewer History

This may have bd,een answere I have tried to find out if anyone asked for this information, sorry if this a repetitious. I was looking at my viewer history (to see what was the last episode of a show that I forgot to write down) and I noticed that my history jumps from 5/22 back to 3/21. What happened to 2 months of my viewing log? Is this just a glitch in the new site or am I the only one facing this problem? Thanks Also = really glad to see the colors back on the updated show list gwheels
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +6 To help with episode search :-) 5-26-2009 04:28

No, You are not the only one that has had this, I have it too, Some of the viewing history was lost when new site was launched.

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

hopefully once the site has been running a while the backup of the viwer histort can be added we wil have to wait and see
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 1#1 gramywheels's post

The new site was created from a copy made in March, so anything that happened after that time was wiped when the new site was uploaded. However, it has been flagged to admin and they might be able to restore the history in between, but I'm not sure on that. I've given you some extra points that you can use to check the last episode you watched. You can convert these into VIP points. Shinny

Thread