Thread
Printable Version

ITS WORKING NOW ON MAC!

I was already using safari 3.2.3 and just tried again and its still not working for me
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ..and I'm all out of bubblegum

Yeah just double checked its Realplayer 10

Nah, still no joy ... and my husband is a techy person worked in IT support for 13 years so he knows all the tricks to try before giving up LoL

It sok I have been sending him my console error messages for the past couple of days but .... Its fixed! Thank you so very much to all the admins, mods and users who tried so hard to find workarounds whilst they were working on it xx

More than happy to try to help If you have msn or are on facebook pm with your id/username and we can see if we talk it through on messenger (probably easier than using pm's or emails) bear in mind I am UK time zone so will be in bed soon but I am at home all day for the next two days and could probably use an occasional break from revising about fossils :p

Just so you know it works fine in firefox as well, I know it can be a real pain to use a browser that is not the one you use all the time .... I have to use a different one from mine to access my online banking and it winds me up.

Thread