Thread
Printable Version

New member sort off

New member sort off

hey i was watching the free shows on the site "vip.tv-video.net". i just left my computer for a few minutes now the site wont open anymore. it tells me the link could not be found. what is going on? thanks

what is wrong with the site

vip.tv-video.net.....everytime i put this in it tells me ooops link appears broken. what is wrong?

Reply 1#1 shynepo419's post

It's loading ok for me. Try to refresh the page or open up a new page/tab and load it again.

i have tried everything. restarted my comp, refreshed the page and all. it keeps saying HTTP 404 file not found and ooops link appears to be broken

im curious does this have anything to do with my IP address cos i just tried it on a diffrent computer and it worked, but it wont on my laptop. Thanks again

Reply 7#7 shynepo419's post

I don't think so. I'd imagine it's more to do with routing. There are a lot of people checking out the changes and therefore more pressure on the site. I think the servers are just overloaded at the moment and when that happens, it pushes certain connections off.

I see we have an update from our admin team and it is server related. They are working on it now.

Thread