Thread
Poll Thread

Poll: Do you like new look and new VOD system?(Updated on May 26)

New VIPTV site is online now featuring advanced VOD system, more friendly interface and less bugs. Yes, you can see that it's quite different from the former. Here a multiple-choice poll we would like to collect your options and advices to let us to develop new site further. Any suggestions and advices on new site are welcome. Thank you! Updated on May 23: We are so sorry about issues of slow loading and browser crashed. The cause we convince is poor connection and communication capacity of our US server provider whose service is excellent before, resulting in lots of unexpected problems in database server and US source server. We have contacted them to check out and they said the problem can not be solved in short term. Our technical support work around the clock to optimize coding and move all sites hosted on US server to a brand-new server located in EU. Test results show that connection is normal now. But connection of US source server can not be improved right now. If your viewing experience is worsened via US server, please try EU server. We will still keep eyes on sites and do anything necessarily to solve any potential problems. I also appreciate you all for your great suggestions and advices. Please continue to post anything you want to say about improvement of new site. We seriously take your advices into consideration and will apply some that are brilliant and possible soon. Updated on May 25 We sincerely apologize on browser crashing issue happened on MAC users. Now we take every effects to solve this problem. We have reedited playing introduction codes. If any MAC user still have this issue, please do me a favor to send me a PM with an elaborated message you got from the console. Many thanks! Updated on May 26 This time we have removed pop-up window for MAC users, and MAC users will see realplayer launched alone without be embedded in a pop-up browser window. So this way has cut off incompatibility between RealPlayer and MAC system. All Windows users are not affacted and still get a pop-up window to watch shows as before. As I mentioned above, if any MAC user still have this issue, please do me a favor to send me a PM with an elaborated message you got from the console. Many thanks!

Poll options ( multiple choice: choose no more than 9 options ) Voter Count 113  

1.  Much smoother viewing on new site
2.  Viewing smoothness enhanced a little
3.  As same as before
4.  Viewing experience worsened
5.  Can not watch all shows at all now.
6.  I prefer new look to the former.
7.  I prefer the former to the new.
8.  I like these new features.
9.  I don't like these new features.