Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x11 Michael

The West Side Story style Michael Jackson sing off competition was amusing until the tampered drink in the face which was cruel and i liked the video montage towards the end

3x12 The Spanish Teacher

Everyone's reaction's to Sue wanting a baby was amusing and i didn't realise Will was the Spanish teacher but getting the most improved in his Spanish class was interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-20-2012 19:52 ]

3x13 Heart

I had a feeling Kurt's secret valentine wasn't Blaine and that was a risky move by Rachel's two dads Hiram and LeRoy to put them together hoping that Rachel's bathroom routine would split them up

3x14 On My Way

Dave Karofsky was lucky his father found him but what he tried to do was tragic and how the tables have turned from when he bullied Kurt and wow what an ending and a horrible lesson in not to text and drive

3x15 Big Brother

Matthew Bomer guest appearance as Blaine's brother was interesting and Quinn took to being in a wheelchair after the accident great but should only be temporary

3x16 Saturday Night Glee-ver

Wade's transformation from guy to girl was impressive and Finn and the others trying to figure out their dream with the help of their friends was interesting

3x17 Dance with Somebody

Blaine accusing Kurt of cheating because he is texting another guy was interestingly amusing considering that is all they have done but it was nice to see a smile on Kurt's face

Thread