Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ah I'm in love with this show!  I can't get enough of it!  I do have to agree about Sue - at least she puts it all out there.  But I'm upset about WIll's wife and Quinn.  What a brat!  I knew there was no way she got preggers in the hot tub, I figured it was a scare!  but then to find out it's Puck [that's his name, right?]... wow.  I do like that the other guys joined Glee tho!  Much better!  And Kristen was awesome, such a quirky addition for this week!

I have to agree with you Barb.  This realy made me not like Will's wife. ugh.  Im not a fan of divorce, so it's kinda a catch 22 with will &  the guidance counselor (why can't I remember anyone's name? haha).  but i guess we all kinda change our thoughts when it's tv and not real life.  I'm so ready for Quinn to admit she's prego w/ Pucks baby.  And for her to tell Will about his wife.  I think she will do it soon too.

It's sad about the guidance counselor & gym coach.  that's not what marriage is supposed to be about.

Barb, I did musical theater too!  That's why I love this show so much!

I love the singing in the show.  But I'm just so disappointed with the character's choices that I am trying to decide if it is worth it to watch! haha  It's like I somehow separate my thoughts about things in real life once they are on tv (normally I don't think of divorce as an option except in cases of abuse, for example - but on Glee, I want Will and Terri to get divorced.)  Go figure.

What about the Thong Song?  That had me laughing so hard! hahahah  I LOVED Sweet Caroline.  Although the Puck / Rachel storyline was just so random.  But I have a feeling that's not quite over yet!  And yes, have to agree with everyone that Bust a Move was off the hook too.

Waiting 3 weeks will not be fun!

Now we separate the wheat from the chaff!! h aha jk we will miss ya bala!  And I bet you will be lurking around to see what happens!  

Yeah I loved Arties solo too.  And it's interesting seeing things break down with Quinn / Finn and heat up with Puck.  Wonder if she is going to find someone to adopt who will pay all of her bills?  And I was glad not to see too much of Teri, but am wondering when Will is going to find out!

I also like the developing relationship with Kurt and his dad.  I wasn't sure what he was going to say after that phone call.  this episode was all about seeing people's other sides - like Sues!  Crazy!

Reply 86#86 waterlilybarb's post

haha I was distracted  by the sweet stunts that the guys were doing on the mattresses!  So cool!  I loved that scene. It was so fun.  I was really disappointed in Finn though, but how awesome was it how Quinn stepped up?  I did not see her turning down Cheerios after all that time!  

So glad Will found out.  You are right - how is it possible to keep that a secret for so long?  

SPOILER

I heard his wifey is back next spring (I cannot wait until APRIL!) so it will be interesting to see what is happening with them.  Maybe Quinn will still give her the baby and she will learn how to be a single mom?

I also heard that Finn is going to find out next week - about dang time!  How can he believe he got her pregnant from making out in a hot tub.  Shouldn't he have done some research?  I guess that is who he is though - trusting Quinn that much, not to question her.

This episode was fantabulous - I couldn't stop laughing about the gay dolphins joke either. hahahaha

And I'm going to say it here and now - I think Jesse St James isn't playing her.  I was suspicious at first, and yes I did see VAs coach give him that look, but I think he really likes Rachel.  I may be wrong in the end.  But in case I am right, I'm just saying it now for all to see. hahahaha

Loved the scene with Will and the VA coach too.  And Emma.  Awww I think they both need some healing.  But next week is Madonna.  And she did Like a Virgin.  So I'm really hoping Emma doesn't throw herself at Mr Schu.  She would so regret it later!

I also loved Finn this episode.  It will be interesting to see what happens as he fights for Rachel  

Okay so this next episode totally throws me off on what I'm thinking about Rachel / Jesse.  What do you all think?

And this is totally random but my good friend from high school is auditioning to be on Glee.  A lot of their stuff is based on social media (twitter, etc) -- so myspace plays a big role in their audition process.  If you have a minute and a myspace account, please go and vote for her.  And I owe you big time!  and even if you don't have an account, watch her monologue.  When she mentions Notables, just know I was in that with her
http://www.myspace.com/gleeauditions?link=11302897

oh and ps not a big Finn fan this episode.  Lame

and yeah.  We will talk once it's updated.  Sorry to be chatting early!

I love the finale.  Because of Rachel & Finn.   haha  The songs that they performed at Regionals were fantastic as well.  And I loved the way they had the birth & Bohemain Rhapsody.  It was great.  I'm excited to see their next year.  

But I had to admit.  I was wrong about Jesse.  As I claimed when he first arrived - I thought he was good.  He wasn't   The egging was the saddest thing!  I did love "Jesse's Girl" a few weeks back. haha

Am I the only one weirded out about Rachels's Mom taking the baby?  So not realistic.  And I think Quinn may take her back.  And get with Puck.  I'm cheering for that (her and Puck, not necessarily the baby)!  haha

With Jesse and Rachel - I'm pretty sure that is actually how it went down.

He and Rachel were together.  He came to Glee club at the end of the Madonna episode - because she said she didn't want to sleep with him because it was like sleeping with the enemy.  They didn't sleep together tho.  Then she made that video and he got mad at her about it and left for a week or 2 for Spring Break.  He came back and they were still together, and that's when he did the thing about her mom.  But then yeah, he did disappear for a week (Ldy Gaga week) and then the next thing we see he's back with Vocal Adrenaline (during Funk).  Kinda weird!

yeah it was a bit odd.  I guess it fits cuz it's Glee tho (and the show is odd)? haha

and response to an older post - I loved when Tina dressed up as a vampire too... HILARIOUS!

I haven't seen it yet, but I can't wait!  I need the work day to be over so I can catch up on Glee!

I love the nickname Cheerios.  It cracks me up every time.  And when I go to cheer practice (alumni return to cheer at homecoming) I say I have cheerios practice. haha

Bala - you totally called FInn being back on.

About the Britney episode - crazy how none of the new characters were on it, right?  Except Coach Beiste.  I actually like her.  She's sweet. But she gets stuff done.  I hated how Rachel found out Finn was true to her, but at least she can be assured now.

It's crazy how much Brittany really does look like Britney.  Loved it.  I found some of the numbers a little off, but the dancing on her first one was FANTASTIC!  Will was pathetic.  And I really think Artie is a whiner.  I'm probably gonna get flack for saying this, but I like Tina and Mike.  Artie needs to grow up and move on! haha

Real question - will Puck and Quinn get together?  Or Santana?  And what's gonna happen with the new guy?  He's cute, but he does have a big mouth, as Puck so nicely pointed out! hahahaha

I love Sam & his big mouth.  He and Quinn are so cute!  I think they mesh well together!  And I love Kurt's self discovery.  It's been awesome to watch.  I wonder if Brit will actually try to date Artie.  And can I just say it was hilarious when Quinn thought Sam was coming out. hahahaha

Oh and random -- Sam (Chord) said his hair is natural.  hahha  I heard him on the radio the other day (with Ryan Seacrest).  And he likes doing impressions, so he was excited about the Matthew McConoughey. hahaha

Yeah what is up with that?  And what's the deal with Karaovski?  Totally didn't see that coming!

I have to agree with you all, the first songs were just ridiculous!  I hope Sam & Santana are over for reals now! hahahaha  Rachel's was fantastic though.  I do hope she and Finn finally get back together.  Now that they have learned a little more about life.  Finn better figure out Quinn's game.  I was liking her again, but no mas.  Not a fan of the whole "I want to use Finn so we can win king & queen together" thing.

And yes, do agree with the lack of sex ed.  I remember learning more in school, but maybe I am wrong.  I dunno.  We never had a condom/banana demonstration though!  hahaha  I hear Holly Holiday is back this week and I cannot wait!!

Did anyone else see that there is a Warblers album out on itunes, I bet it is fantastic!!

Thread