Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 46#46 bala's post

2x12 Silly Love Songs
Spreading the Mononucleosis Virus at the kissing booth was cruel but amusing and the fight in the corridor was crazy

Reply 49#49 bala's post

No tongue kissing

2x13 Comeback

Will taking Sue to the hospital to sing to the children was nice because it's not very often you see her smile

2x14 Blame It on the Alcohol

The party at Rachel's was lame untill the alcohol came out but the different ways the girls behave when drunk was amusing and having another drink to perform for the alcohol awareness concert was not a good idea. Mr. Schuester drunk phone call to Sue was obviously meant for Emma

2x15 Sexy

Another guest appearance from Gwyneth Paltrow which was amusing and the choice of her first song was great and I'm sure the guy did want to touch until her final words

Reply 59#59 bala's post

The lack of sexual education was disturbing

2x16 Original Song

It's about time they wiped the smile off Sue's face but there's nothing worse than a sore looser and Rachel original song was impressive

Reply 63#63 waterlilybarb's post

Trouty Mouth and the Big heart was funny

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Sunshine's first song was impressive and laundering of drug money to pay for the trip was inappropriate but amusing

Reply 71#71 bala's post

It's nice to see Kurt back but that was some send of from the other school and what a difference Quinn is from her Lucy photo

Reply 74#74 bala's post

What the glee club did for Sam after they discover some interesting new information about his family life was nice and the way Sue revives the school newspaper was just what you would expect from her

Reply 76#76 bala's post

What cheap scape's using Glee Club to provide the entertainment for the prom and what they did to Kurt was cruel but coming back out to the Abba's song dancing queen i thought was amusing it's just a shame who was king

Reply 78#78 bala's post

Jessie was a hard task master but even with Sue's tragedy she was still trying to sabotage Glee clubs chances at Nationals

2x22 New York

Another nice season finale, Rachel and Kurt being allowed 15 minutes on the stage after they sneaked in was nice but not getting a top ten place which may of been because of Rachel and Finn's impromptu kiss was sad

Glee Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 20, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

3x01 The Purple Piano Project

Sugar's voice was horrendous but being a self diagnosed Aspergers was priceless

3x02 I Am Unicorn

Quinn being rebellious was amusing and i wounder what Sugar's voice will sound like after her being coached

3x03 Asian F

Rachel going up against Mercedes was great  and Mercedes turning it down on principle when they double cast them for the role was interesting

Thread