Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I decided to watch it as well and it reminded me of Fame but i will watch the next episode

Reply 8#8 bala's post

No are well it will give me time to forget i am still waiting for the second episode of To Love & Die which aired last year

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I don't think it got canned it is just in limbo

Reply 14#14 bala's post

It obviously doesn't fit into there schedules at the moment

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I also watched the pr-aired release which was about 15 min longer

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I had already started to download it when the HDTV version was put online

Reply 25#25 bala's post

This was a better episode the performs for the school was interesting choice and the cheerleaders were good my only criticism is they only mimed the songs

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I thought the guys were better than Glee but the miming put you off

Preggers

This was a funny episode with the football team dancing and that was a nice father and son speech

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I thought April actually sang her song or the lip sync was better

Glee 1x07 Throwdown

I cant believe Terri is still gets away with her fake pregnancy and now she gets the doctors to change the sex of the baby but Will face after was sad

Reply 74#74 waterlilybarb's post

I also got a kick out of Will's Bust a Move and i liked Sweet Caroline

Good episode except some of the wheelchair scenes like in the corridors was over the top, Artie's solo in the auditorium was great

1x10 Ballad

I liked their thoughts during the opening ballad between Rachel and Mr. Schuester and the look on Rachel's face with the second ballad meant it didn't go to plan but Quinn's reaction to Finn for telling his mother was annoying. Finn's ballad to Quinn in front of her parents was funny  i hope the truth comes out before the end of the season

1x11 Hairography

I think Mr. Schuester will regret getting rid of the blue bomber for the family car when the truth comes out

1x12 Mattress

I thought the Mattress add was great but i don't think that Quinn should of been so acrobatic and about time Will found out about the baby

Reply 89#89 waterlilybarb's post

Nice recovery after the others used their play list and a standing ovation for Rachel's solo was great, about time that Quinn's secret is out

Reply 107#107 bala's post

Emma and Will's relationship didn't last long but Will making out with the enemy was funny

Interesting episode with the girls view about sex compared to the boys and  the dancing on stilts i thought was different and i liked the girls singing Express Yourself

Reply 122#122 bala's post

Sue taking the credit for Mercedes singing Beautiful annoyed me too but her friends joining in was great

Thread