Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Glee!

I just watched the 1st eppy and I loved it. Not many shows grab my attention right away but I cn see how good this show will be.

no I loved it.

lol, turn the volume down.
a few months

I can't wait, this show is so good!!!

I am just loving Glee and really hate the teachers wife. I honestly like the cheerleaders coach better than her because at least what you see is what you get with her.
I loved the men and the other football guy did sing well, he should join glee too

how dumb do you have to be to believe that you can get your girlfriend preggers from kissing fully clothed in the hot tub. I hope the truth comes out real soon.
I am glad kirk told his dad.
And the football team doing all the single ladies formation too funny.

As I said the other 2 are way worse than Sue because they always have ulterior motives at least with Sue what you see is what you get.

these last 2 episodes were the best. Sue got called out on her mess and fired love it!, Finally Will and Emma in the end was perfect. Will's wife will most likely just turn into the witch we know she is and even ask for Will's underwear in the divorce. Don't see them back together. well now the waiting begins.

no way she hasn't let him touch her in months, I will be so mad if she is!!!!! :@

1st knowing this from choir and theater club from schools, schools do pay small royalities to use these songs.

Dolphins are just gay sharks!

Bala it is ok we all know you are loving this show even if you can't explain why. You obviously want to hate it but can't

I am engorged with venom!

Still loving this show! Sue is a real B but she is a great big sister.

Though they did not have a close relationship I can't Imagine Rachel hearing Lady Gag's poker face and thinking if I ever find my birth mother this is the song I want to sing with her. I agree it was rubbish. Kurts dad kicking Finn out was too harsh. I understand wanting to protect his son but the speech he gave was enough. Finn has no father and Kurt's father is closest thing he has had.Kurt should have spoke up about his constantly chasing after a relationship with Finn. Hopefully now that Finn has come to Kurt's defense that relationship can be repaired.

OMGosh the last 2 episodes = Awesome. So glad all the girls finally quit cheerioes!
Pucks crush hilarious, But Santana has almost the same personality so why didn't choose her?

I still love it the best 1 liners come from that show. Such as your a jolly rancher that found it's way to an ash tray.

I have self diagnosed Aspergers  so I can say what I want.

I thought it ended last season was shocked it got a 6th and a little disappointed they shortened it. But like you I'm Glad it's over the 1st season was the best, nothing like it.

Thread