Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

OMGosh the last 2 episodes = Awesome. So glad all the girls finally quit cheerioes!
Pucks crush hilarious, But Santana has almost the same personality so why didn't choose her?

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Well yeah  i was more impressed girls decided join the football team it would nice girl could win the game instead letting the normal football play.

Reply 44#44 gabsimom's post

Puck crush was amusing but Kurt thinking Blaine like him would end up disappointment we all saw coming. . Finn Kissing booth was also funny.

Does anyone know if and when Charice will be back on Glee? I hope it won't be until the finale. I want it sooner!

Reply 46#46 bala's post

2x12 Silly Love Songs
Spreading the Mononucleosis Virus at the kissing booth was cruel but amusing and the fight in the corridor was crazy

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Yes that was cruel but ingenious way expose the cheating but how comes none of the people kiss after she gave Finn didn't contact it.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

No tongue kissing

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Ok thanks  

2x13 Comeback

Will taking Sue to the hospital to sing to the children was nice because it's not very often you see her smile

are we missing an episode i cant help thinking something is missing am i wrong
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 53#53 babysexylexy's post

last week 2 episodes aired instead on one

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Well this episode was ok but really justin beifer tribute was a bit too much

2x14 Blame It on the Alcohol

The party at Rachel's was lame untill the alcohol came out but the different ways the girls behave when drunk was amusing and having another drink to perform for the alcohol awareness concert was not a good idea. Mr. Schuester drunk phone call to Sue was obviously meant for Emma

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Yeah i was surprised they could perform with a hangover

2x15 Sexy

Another guest appearance from Gwyneth Paltrow which was amusing and the choice of her first song was great and I'm sure the guy did want to touch until her final words

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Yes but what was more shocking is lack of knowledge these kids had regard the sex education seriously the stalk myth was really ridiculous i can't believe she thought that where babies come from .

Reply 59#59 bala's post

The lack of sexual education was disturbing

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

That was surprising but i thought it's was over exaggerated for TV.

2x16 Original Song

It's about time they wiped the smile off Sue's face but there's nothing worse than a sore looser and Rachel original song was impressive

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

I watched that epi & the new one last night.  I agree - the lack of sex ed was beyond disturbing.  I REALLY hope there aren't too many Brittany's out there (though quite a few of them were pretty cluesless).

I liked the original songs they used for regionals, but the other ones were hilarious.  "Trouty Mouth" almost made me choke - I was laughing so hard.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread