Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

well it looks like the old quinn has returned doesn't it. finn's try out for the cheerios was just awful and i really hate the fact that their cheerleaders are called cheerios, every time i here the word it makes hungry, i mean its a brand of cereal for gods sake lol.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well i  had a spare couple of hours today so i went through the update list and decided to watch this episode, now  i really like some of the songs, New York actually put a smile on my face because everyone just ignore them while they were making a show of it  and Billionaire song was really unexpected song so i really like that.

I actually like new coach and possible she could stand up to Sue. I am sure Finn will back on the football within episode somehow it will be back.

Rachal figure she would give the new girl wrong direction and now Vocal Adenine has her which is a shame. That's the thing high school girl there are so insecure about themselves. I was surprised find out she finally got Finn has her boyfriend but what he said was nice after what happen.

I love the nickname Cheerios.  It cracks me up every time.  And when I go to cheer practice (alumni return to cheer at homecoming) I say I have cheerios practice. haha

Bala - you totally called FInn being back on.

About the Britney episode - crazy how none of the new characters were on it, right?  Except Coach Beiste.  I actually like her.  She's sweet. But she gets stuff done.  I hated how Rachel found out Finn was true to her, but at least she can be assured now.

It's crazy how much Brittany really does look like Britney.  Loved it.  I found some of the numbers a little off, but the dancing on her first one was FANTASTIC!  Will was pathetic.  And I really think Artie is a whiner.  I'm probably gonna get flack for saying this, but I like Tina and Mike.  Artie needs to grow up and move on! haha

Real question - will Puck and Quinn get together?  Or Santana?  And what's gonna happen with the new guy?  He's cute, but he does have a big mouth, as Puck so nicely pointed out! hahahaha

Reply 6#6 themegababe's post

Will does seem to be having a mid life crisis and i think they over did the Britney hallucinations at the dentist but Rachel using Quinn to find out how Finn felt was crafty

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes they did over do it but what is she thinking just because she has an episode of Glee dedicated to her doesn't mean she's popular. i did find it funny that they making fun out her and she didn't realise most songs were taking mickey out of her.

Faith

Well Kurt dad being in the hospital was sad but i am not religious person but these things happen but i like last song what if god was one of us that's a nice song.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Finn and his grilled cheese sandwich with the face of Jesus on it was amusing but it was sad about Kurt's father

grilled cheesus was a little weird. was so sad about kurts dad but thought it was great that he stuck to his belief even though the rest of them kept trying to force theirs on to him.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

I love Sam & his big mouth.  He and Quinn are so cute!  I think they mesh well together!  And I love Kurt's self discovery.  It's been awesome to watch.  I wonder if Brit will actually try to date Artie.  And can I just say it was hilarious when Quinn thought Sam was coming out. hahahaha

Oh and random -- Sam (Chord) said his hair is natural.  hahha  I heard him on the radio the other day (with Ryan Seacrest).  And he likes doing impressions, so he was excited about the Matthew McConoughey. hahaha

Reply 12#12 themegababe's post

Quinn and Sam do look good together lets hope he's got enough to pay for their first date

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

its just a jump to the left ,
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 14#14 magic4u's post

And then a step to the right

what's up with 2 week break between Glee episodes?

Yeah what is up with that?  And what's the deal with Karaovski?  Totally didn't see that coming!

2x06 Never Been Kissed

Sam's unconventional way of controlling his urges was amusing untill a few other members pick up on the strategy and start using it too But when Coach Beiste gets wind of what they are up to I'm not surprised she was upset

2x07 The Substitute

Sue acting as the substitute principle was crazy because she wanted to cancel everything including the football team which would leave the cheerleaders without a team to cheer but interesting guest appearance from Gwyneth Paltrow

The Rocky Horror Glee Show

Will doing a musical about rocky horror show didn't exactly go plan impress Emma because she was a fan but when her boyfriend tried out Will was annoyed .Finn being self-conscience was nice because some guys are i liked the way they address it in this episode but Sam going the other way was amusing . Mercedes did a great fankfart number.

This episode was a nightmare to watch so many musical numbers  

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes it was rather insensitive but there apology was nice touch to end the episode.

Kurt getting his first kiss was a surprise from the most unlikely person but i felt bad for Kurt when we found out it was his first. . It does seem no one seem has Kurts back but i am he made a friend in the other school and i hope he will encourage him to speak up because it just worse if he doesn't speak to someone about it.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Gwyneth Paltrow was excellent in this role i am really surprised since in the movies her acting felt rather wooden but in this episode we got see her acting talent tested in i love her performance celo song that was great. The singing in the rain remix was rather good.

I really would like if she became a regular on the show but chance are unlikely.  

Furt

A nice episode Bruno Mars-your eyes by Finn saying thank you to Kurt was nice song. It was nice wedding episode as per usual Sue marrying herself is odd but we meet her mother find out she was abandoned. Don't even get me start on Sue's wedding dress.

Sue resign as principle  to help Kurt was a surprise   But what his parent did was best thing i think any parent would done same thing. What a great clif-hanger .

Thread