Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 23#23 bala's post

It's about time something was done about Karofsky it's just a shame it was short lived and i thought the idea of a Glee wedding was crazy but after watching it i was impressed how upbeat it was and Finn tribute to Kurt was nice

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well school couldn't do anything about it but why did Kurt keep it a secret ?

Reply 25#25 bala's post

After all that he should of told everyone Karofsky is gay

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well kurt knew it that he was in a closet and didn't want expose him but your right.

Special Education

Well they had to draw otherwise Kurt couldn't be in the show

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I'm glad that Kurt is still around considering he's not in Glee Club at the moment and i liked Quinn and Sam's duet but the magic comb was amusing

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

It was nice that other member of the club finally got a chance to perform

A Very Glee Christmas

Well nice Christmas episode but santa thing was a bit absurd asking Artie to walk was crazy wish.Sue switching secret santa was funny but dress up as the Grinch was great.  

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Artie discovering that Brittany still believes in Santa was amusing but then Brittany asking Santa for Artie to walk was a bit optimistic and Sue dressing up as the Grinch must of felt normal for her, it looks like the coach brought Artie's gift which was great

PS the next episode isn't til February

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Most of show are on break until last week of January -next week is very light

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I'm only 35 episodes behind again and then i will be able to watch some of the shows that I've been saving for a quiet period

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

After next week you have 2 weeks free unless your kids are planning to visit you

ive just watched all the up to date shows and i thought the substitute was brilliant i was not expecting her to sing i loved it
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 36#36 babysexylexy's post

well it's a musical show

reply 37#37 bala's post

dur i know that lol but i thought she would have had just an acting part i thought she was great thou very unexpected but great
always repect peoples opinions

I just finished my Glee-a-thon.  I had recorded most of the epis, but have honestly felt so crappy (epsecially with the migraines) that I couldn't bear to watch a show with all the music when I couldn't enjoy it.

This season has been great so far.  I love the guest starts they've had - all of whom I have always enjoyed hearing sing, so that was a treat.  

Poor Kurt.  I think every school should have a zero tolerance policy re: bullying.  For him to have to change schools just to feel safe is sad.  I LOVE that we get to hear The Warblers though.  I quite like them.

The wedding was great - or should I say weddingS.   Sue's was just peculiar, but I love how she is with her sister, and meeting her mother - who was just a terrible parent (as much as I love Carol Burnett) explained a lot as to why Sue is so awful.

OMGoodness! How do you get to be 17 and be as dumb as Brittany?!  I love how everyone pulled together for her so she could still believe in Santa (a little innocence isn't so bad when it comes to her), but good Lord...the girl believed in a magic comb!  Seriously - how is she not in special ed?  Mr. Shu taught her the 2nd half of the alphabet?  The character makes me laugh (and boy she can dance - plus I really enjoyed the Britney/Brittany episode [and I definitely agree with Meg - she looks a LOT like Britney]), but it kind of makes me sad to think of the state of education, because I bet there are quite a few students like her.

Rocky Horror was fun - and I see from the comments that Gary got a chuckle from it too.  We (my friends & I) used to do the Time Warp in the schoolyard when I was in about 7th or 8th grade, so I was all for taking "a jumo to the left...".

Emma got MARRIED!  Poor Will. And she married John Stamos. LOL!  I wanted to see him as Frankenfurter. LOL!  But that would have been inappropriate.  Seeing as he's a dentist, maybe we'll get something from Little Shop of Horrors later this season.

Now I have to wait until February like everyone else, but that was fun!  I do love me some Glee!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 39#39 waterlilybarb's post

How do you get to be 17 and be as dumb as Brittany?

I think it's not dumb i think she's more naive

how is she not in special ed?

She's a cheerleader

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I agree she IS naive about a lot of things, but she's definitely not the smartest cookie.

I forgot to mention Coach Beiste.  I really like her.  I also like the new kid.  He can sing and, although he's kind of superficial (not that uncommon for a high school student), he seems like a decent guy.  I liked that he (and the other Glee members) felt genuinely bad that he/they hurt Coach Beiste's feelings by using her as a "cold shower" and that he (and the other Glee/football guys minus Finn) stood up to Karaovski for Kurt.  

I also forgot to mention Rachel & Finn.  Now she's REALLY naive if she thinks what she did is at all the same as what Finn did when they weren't even a couple.  Poor guy is gonna wind up with a major complex.  

The episode Duets was on again tonight, and I just have to say how magnificent a voice Chris Colfer, the actor that plays Kurt, has.  Both of his numbers literally gave me chills.  His vocal range is unbelievable, and I think he has the best voice of that type I've heard in years.  The duet with Rachel at the end where they did the classic Barbra Streisand/Judy Garland duet of "Get Happy" and "Happy Days Are Here Again" was superbly done.

2x11 The Sue Sylvester Shuffle

Brittany and the other girls having to choose whether to put their lives at risk involving a circus cannon was crazy but the glee club in the half-time mash-up of Thriller was funny

Thread