Thread
Printable Version

no no

no no

trying to contact tv-video.net admin trying to contact tv-video.nt admin. How many mesage do I have to send in p.m. before someone will respond. I didnt want to put it in the general forum. Maybe now you will respond. I need to be credited back a minimum of 22 credits (look at history). what happend is that I started numerous CSI Miami season 1 episodes and then when they start I click the real player download. Which I assume causes it to start yet another download. So I cancel the original and move on to the next. Your policy says that when you start an episode you can start that episode again within 24 hours without being charged again. This is not the case, I had 84 credits and there are none left after doing season one and just 2 or 3 episodes of season 2. Also, the real player recording manager failed and I had to restart them. Which it told me I couldnt because I had 0 points. You need to fix this and credit my account back. I have paid into our system several times now. I like the service, but when there is a problem, then you are nowhere to be found. except may on a forum. You need to provide a support email like a normal site would. anyway, patiently awaiting a response. gk Related Keywords: points

trying to contact tv-video.net admin trying to contact tv-video.nt admin. How many mesage do I have to send in p.m. before someone will respond. I didnt want to put it in the general forum. Maybe now you will respond. I need to be credited back a minimum of 22 credits (look at history). what happend is that I started numerous CSI Miami season 1 episodes and then when they start I click the real player download. Which I assume causes it to start yet another download. So I cancel the original and move on to the next. Your policy says that when you start an episode you can start that episode again within 24 hours without being charged again. This is not the case, I had 84 credits and there are none left after doing season one and just 2 or 3 episodes of season 2. Also, the real player recording manager failed and I had to restart them. Which it told me I couldnt because I had 0 points. You need to fix this and credit my account back. I have paid into our system several times now. I like the service, but when there is a problem, then you are nowhere to be found. except may on a forum. You need to provide a support email like a normal site would. anyway, patiently awaiting a response. gk Related Keywords: points

Downloading is disabled, it is against the rules of the site. You need to pm lbjedward for any points to be returned. send him a copy of your viewing history.

3. Some problems occured in acquiring VIP membership, where I can get assistance from VIP Channel? We have a professional customer support team to help members, You can find a Live CS button on the main page and playlist page of each show. If the button is lighten, which indicates our customer support is online. You can chat with us instantly. If not, please write your message and email address. Our customer support will go back to you ASAP.

Reply 2#2 vcd's post

Please make sure that you are not clicking save a copy in your mailbox when sending a PM, or it fails to send. I will send a PM to LBJ and alert him to your thread here, he will request another copy of your viewing history at that time though.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Thread