Thread
Printable Version

charge for free shows

charge for free shows

hello everyone, i am a bit puzzled by the fact that since i became a vip member (after buying F$ which is not too long ago i confess, i am still trying to get the hang of this) i now am asked to pay for the "free shows". Can you please clarify why i now have to pay 2 points also for the free shows. am i doing something wrong or does one automatically get to pay for everything once you become a vip? please help ;-) A

I will assume you are referring to the information about the show for example: Flight of the Conchords Season 2 Category: Comedy Originally Aired On: HBO Membership Rank: Normal Member No of Views: 11111 Required Points: 2 Even though this show is listed in the free area it states required points: 2. Even though it states that, it should not be deducting any points from your total. To confirm this you can watch shows in the free area without ever logging in. However if you do notice that your points are being deducted you can copy your viewing history from Member's Center on the VIP page, and send a copy to LBJedward in a PM for compensation. Please let me know if this helps.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

In addition to what Dan said above, have a read of this thread => Points Allocation Per Show - Some Help which demonstrates this.

Reply 2#2 dognxtdoor's post

thank you very much Dan, i'll give it a try and let you know. A

Thread