22 12
Thread
Printable Version

Lost Points Not Returned After One Month

Lost Points Not Returned After One Month

I wrote to lbjedward one month ago about lost points (see below) and I still have not received a response. My messages have not been read. In the past lost points were returned within two days. Waiting one month is frustrating. Anyone know if there is someone new to contact or another way to resolve this? Points lbjedward 4-18-2009 23:51 lost points lbjedward 4-16-2009 00:35 Thank You. JM
Recent Ratings
  • kwargalla Points +10 for your time and trouble. sorry 5-15-2009 13:52

Let me first say it is very unusual not to hear back from LBJ. And I will be contacting him on your behalf but you should also send another PM with your viewing history with the effected shows included. Your PM to LBJ could have mistakenly been over looked so send another one. Don't forget NOT to check the box "Save a copy in outbox". The PM will not be sent, if you do. hopefully we can get this sorted out quickly for you. cheers k [ Last edited by kwargalla at 5-15-2009 21:53 ]

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

You're right, it is unusual and I did check the save a copy box. Thank you so much for your help! JM

no problem - cheers

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Lost Points!

I also wrote like a month ago, about my lost points to ibe, and nothing yet!

Reply 5#5 Fery255's post

Like kwargalia said if you checked the save copy box when you sent it, it wont have been recieved by its recipient. Please resend omitting that function and it should be attended to.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

lost points also no reply at all

hi everyone, i also contacted lbj and zhango2000 and have received no reply. i followed your reccomandations but still nothing. Any other suggestions? A

Reply 7#7 ayaan30's post

If you have sent it without saving a copy then check in your PM under Tracking if it is still bold then it has not been read
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 For helping out a fellow member :-) 5-20-2009 03:53

Lost Points - Advice please

Sorry to bother you but I've already sent two PMs to lbjedward and I'm not sure if he's around at the moment. I purchased 80 points last Friday and over the weekend watched 2 programmes (4 points) on Monday I only had 13 points left in my account - 63 points went missing. I have checked in my tracking history and my first PM appears to have been read but as yet no reply. I can't afford to make another donation and really need these points back. Please can you assist if you read this. Many thanks

Here's the PM I sent ...

Original Message ([Reply]) From: inro To: inro Time: 6-1-2009 05:15
Quote:
Hi LBJ Here's my viewing history and F$ exchange record. I bought 80 points on 28/5, watched 2 shows since then but only have 13 points in my account today (1/6). 63 points have just disappeared from my account. Please assist. Many thanks, Inro 20090528****** 80 Points 10 05/28/2009 15:07:12 Completed In Plain Sight Season 2 Aguna Matatala 06-01-2009, 5:08 AM 1 The Tudors Season 3 Episode 38 06-01-2009, 5:03 AM 2 Two and a Half Men Season 6 Baseball Was Better w 05-21-2009, 7:10 AM
[ Last edited by inro at 6-4-2009 06:19 ] [ Last edited by inro at 6-4-2009 06:53 ]

Reply 10#10 inro's post

hi i myself have just forwarded this on for you so please wait for a reply thanks
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Thanks Magic, appreciated.

Reply 12#12 inro's post

Just so you know (in case you didn't) if you tick the box mark "save a copy in outbox" your PM will not be sent. There is still a glitch in our system that only saves that copy rather than sending it to whomever the message is intended.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Hi Waterlily, Thanks, I did read your advice on this in a previous post and I know both PM's were sent successfully because they are in my tracking folder and one was read on Monday, but the issue is I am out of points having paid for them last week and can't afford to top up any more while I am waiting for a reply.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 To top up your points & for your inc 6-4-2009 10:26

Reply 14#14 inro's post

I see Gary (magic4u) has forwarded your message already. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of that issue, but it's nice to hear someone reads the posts. I'm sure your issue will be resolved ASAP - though LBJ is in China and most likely won't get to read it until morning there.

Thanks for the help - and another question...

I have been reading through all the posts recently and one thing I haven't been able to work out is how you convert credits to points. I can find info about converting points and converting treasure ... but what do I do with credits? For example this is a cut and paste of my membership cp details: General Information * Credits: 7 * Points: 7 * Treasure: 30 G Possibly I should have posted this under general questions... so sorry if it's not the right place but it is kind of points related. [ Last edited by inro at 6-4-2009 10:05 ]

Reply 16#16 inro's post

Points & credits are basically the same thing. You can, however, convert treasure into points, which can them be cashed in for viewing. See THIS thread for a full explanation of how to do this. There is a weekly thread posted in the Points Conversion Board, where you can post how many points you would like converted. This week's isn't posted yet. I hope that helps.

Converting credits and points

Yes I think it does. So I would just post Zhang at the link you mention with request for conversion of 7 credits and 7 points to VIP points? Okay... I've got it... just wasn't sure how credits differed from points and treasure. Thanks again [ Last edited by inro at 6-4-2009 10:12 ]

Reply 18#18 inro's post

You're welcome. I think you might have to have at least 10 points - but we'll take care of that.

Giving credit

Thanks for helping me out on this ... I'm looking forward to watching Prison Break x24

22 12
Thread