Thread
Printable Version

New VIPTV.NET to be available in few days

new site

Hello I am new to writing. I always thought that the word "few" meant 3 days!! I am still waiting for the look. Bye the way I love the service you give and are so pleased because I can keep up to date with Smallville, hereos Etc. Thank you

Reply 21#21 mikecott's post

Same here that's the English language for you

Reply 21#21 mikecott's post

According to Merriam-Webster Dictionary a few is defined as: at least some but indeterminately small in number. With that said, it should be soon, but still not determined. Thank you
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Quote:
indeterminately small in number.
See what i mean about the English language so many loopholes whether 'few days' or 'couple days' to me there mean the same thing but i guess all that means is that we just have to be patient .

Reply 23#23 dognxtdoor's post

dan your danasoft think is creeping me out

Reply 25#25 gyki98's post

i think rather cool [ Last edited by bala at 5-18-2009 13:37 ]

That is creepy

lol, I love it Dan!

Reply 23#23 dognxtdoor's post

I have to agree with Gyki - I found it a little creepy, though it's cool too.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

It's so cool yet creepy...makes you wonder what it's doing... Reminds me of I, Robot and similar films...

LOL I am glad you all like it Someone had it on another forum and I had to steal it

i think its have been over a week.is there somethink wrong with it?

Maybe they are just making sure that it works 100% before they put it online

Reply 33#33 spratt89's post

you seen it right ?

Yes I Have

Reply 35#35 spratt89's post

look good doesn't it they still need figure out where there are going put the picture for coming soon but apart from that it does look great

You all have seen it I want to see it. Dan how do yo do that with knowing where I live and what type of computer. And What did I do last Summer?? It is cool but maybe Big brother!!!

Reply 37#37 mikecott's post

That is my secret Mike....And last summer was that summer when you went you know where, with you know who...and then..you know what happened. Mhm

The Administrator said its going to be launched in the COMING DAYS! And said COMING SOON! He never mentioned about number of days in particular such as FEW days or 3 days and so on.... So only Him can determine the exact date of launching... Just wait and see....

Reply #39 rickman's post

It might be sooner than you think (hint hint - within 24 hours...)... Hopefully the new shows come with the new site...otherwise, it'll be pretty boring...although I have tons to catch up on .

Thread