Thread
Printable Version

In Treatment Season 1-3 General Discussion Threads (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I liked when he complained about himself doing all the talking and then regretted it when Paul talks to much

Reply 19#19 bala's post

It's a shame that shes not talking to her daughter but thinking about her 15 year old daughter with a bald head is amusing

3x07 Jesse- Week Two

Jesse is a real obnoxious teenager with vulgar talk and then wanting to contact his birth mother for money for a expensive trip

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Paul was really angry about Gina's book and i can understand him being worries about how his illness will impact his children

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I like Sunil as well but I'm starting to think he's holding something back about Julia

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Paul's relationship with Wendy seems strange that he's hiding her from Max and Frances taking her daughter's scarf because that's the only way she can get close is sad

Reply 27#27 bala's post

The way Jesse talks to his stepmother is diabolical and when the truth came out about his black eye i think he deserved it

Reply 28#28 bala's post

It's sad that Max found out about his dad's parkinson's through his browsing history

3x13 Sunil Week Four

That was a tragic story about his first love that he kept secret for 32 years but going through Julia's stuff is going to get him in trouble

3x14 Frances Week Four

Average episode when she reliving some painful family memories

3x15 Jesse Week Four

Well Jesse's letter to his birth parents i thought it was OK and the similar handwriting was interesting

3x16 Adele Week Four

Another average episode when Paul opens up about his lack of passion but what a revelation that he was thinking of her when he was with Wendy

Reply 39#39 bala's post

It sounds like Julia might be in danger from Sunil after his vivid account of a recent violent dream

3x18 Frances Week Five

Good news for Frances after her test results came back negative but now she cant face her sister

Reply 40#40 bala's post

That was well out of order coming to Paul's door at night knowing his son was there and he then started swearing  and i hope that his birth parents didn't only contact him to be a donor for their other child

Reply 41#41 bala's post

That's disturbing that he was out side watching her apartment for over a hour the last time he was there

Reply 47#47 bala's post

3x21 Sunil Week Six
Wow Sunil is a little scary too and it looks like Julia is in real danger now

3x22 Frances Week Six

I'm not surprised that Frances is more concerned when her sister's condition worsens and that season ended abruptly with her daughter's arrival

3x23 Jesse Week Six

What a terrible way for Jesse to celebrate his birthday

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Didn't Paul make a big deal about Adele leaving him a message and the time of the call

Thread