Thread
Printable Version

In Treatment Season 1-3 General Discussion Threads (Spoilers)

In Treatment: Season 3

i can't wait

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well at the moment it suppose start in November but HBO hasn't given a date

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well the question is whether it will get updated-we both know how difficult the episodes are to get remember wait3-5 days after it aired to get the episodes

In Treatment: Season 3 Trailer #1 (HBO)

Sunil - Week One

Well a good start , i wasn't sure whether he could speak English at the start but i like how the session ended.

Frances - Week One

Well i like this patient apart from forgetting her lines she seem like a ok patient

Jesse - Week One

I figured he was gay as soon he show photos to paul but what a foul mouth he has and he really need some treatment from paul.

Adele - Week One

Wow this was a surprise i didn't realise there are 4 episode instead 5 a week so look Paul found someone to talk to and i have say i really like how she handled Paul.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

What do you think of her?

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it's funny how he thought he could get pill without having to talk about his problems . You would thought he would of known better ?

Sunil: Week Two

Much better episode as he opens up more i can relate to him quite a lot for some reason i feel bad for him being stuck in his son house and having his son's wife treat him like a child is sad.

[ Last edited by bala at 11-2-2010 12:01 ]

Frances: Week Two

Well i feel she a whiner but guess her daughter password and reading her E-mails are wrong

Adele: Week Two

Well it strange see him tell her she was right about what she said in pervious week but she does seem like question around uncomfortable subject while Gina never did that.

Sunil: Week Three

I am beginning to like him but i like what he said about american culture and it does protray son's wife in a bad light

Frances: Week Three

She's not bad but i feel bad for her that her daugher wants to spend more time with her sister than her own mother.

Jesse: Week Three

I really feel bad for Jesse mother the way he spoke her was so disrespectful if i ever spoke to my mum like that she would of slapped me so hard. .

Adele: Week Three

Notsure what make of this session he seem rather all over the place

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

That if she finds out

he like a ninja sneeking about the house

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yes but she is quite attractive in a strange way

Sunil: Week Five

Well i don't get why he's coming back for the session it's clear he feels he's not getting help but i think Paul suggestion about moving out was good but he's right he really doesn't want to work. Going back India isn't a good idea. It's clear Paul is stuck since he asked Adele to help him make a decision she told him.

Thread