Thread
Printable Version

Flashpoint Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Now re-watching this last episode in anticipation of the new one

Edit
Finished watching the last episode and i forgot about the cliffhanger with Ed getting shot on the way to the hospital but looking forward to the start of season four

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-9-2011 08:09 ]

4x01 Personal Effects

Parker's call to save the guy that shot Ed was incredible but not sure i would of risked my team for that guy and Ed risking his recovery from the gunshot wounds to be with his wife,Sophie was beautiful

Reply 4#4 bala's post

And all because Ed was in the wrong place at the wrong time but unfortunately he was off duty without a weapon as well

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

That's a pleasant surprise that season 4 is free for now so make the most of it

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Jules going undercover was a brave move and getting arrested was amusing but turned out to of been a good thing in finding out about the girl and sad the the flower was for her project

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Jules did a great job in talking Darcy down but being played by the rich kid was cruel

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Using the mobile was brilliant idea it's just a shame they found it and the hover cam was a great piece of kit but the kill shot was brilliant

Reply 14#14 bala's post

It's a shame that Wordy's career is threatened with his illness but after what that guy did to Leila he should of fell before they could rescue him

Reply 15#15 bala's post

That was a busy day but the way Jules talked the jumper down was impressive and Raf was busy last year in Shattered and Lost Girl, Marina did a great job in saving Rose but at a great risk to her own life

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I remember when Sam joined the team and look how well he has fitted in so there is hope for him

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I can't believe how calm the security guard was and waiting till the last to be rescued was incredible but very suspicious which became obvious and what was so important that that group of people didn't leave when the alarm went off

4x08 Grounded

What a way to get a prisoner released but the sister shooting a passenger and her brother was ironic and what a great job the mother who was separated from her daughter on the plane did by communicating with Jules

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-2-2011 14:36 ]

4x09 The War Within

I thought they were to late to save Ryan but cutting the rope was a good call and what a jerk the guy who thought being gay was a disease and no thanks to his mother

4x10 The Cost Of Doing Business

As soon as the girl found the bag of money it was obvious she had interrupted a ransom drop but sad that Esma resorted to kidnapping her old boss for not paying the ransom for her when she was kidnapped and lost a toe

4x11 Wild Card

Strange that she would sabotaged her own rescue and when your families safety is involved you'll do anything to protect them but i was surprised that she was the reason for their trouble and the way Ed spoilt her last hand could of been fatal

4x12 A New Life

Who would of thought Ed's day off to walk Donna down the aisle would turn out like this but as soon as i saw Bill and he refused to go with them it was obvious he was responsible

4x13 A Call to Arms

How tragic that the extortion racket turned out so bad when he accidentally killed his wife trying to get the money to pay them

4x14 Day Game

Gill went to far to make a point to Parker and all because he fail his psych evaluation into SRU but i must admit i thought the only way out was a kill shot and not suicide

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Using the alarm system to communicate with his team was brilliant but he had no idea about the C4 and David is a psychopath

Thread