Thread
Printable Version

Flashpoint Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

We both know why i am

Reply 66#66 kellemanske's post

Well yeah your right but still you can see if that man point of view he lost his wife and with media always talking Muslim terrorist you can understand why he did what he did but i want clear what he did was wrong and he shouldn't done it but human being are fuelled by emotion which means it hard to be objective

Reply 68#68 kellemanske's post

Yeah that's wrong

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Well he's a doctor so i think he wanted to help

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Well i am glad he did the right thing at the end saved the boy

Reply 74#74 kellemanske's post

Unless she hook up with Spike i highly doubt she will be

3x21

Well that what i call love even after all she did

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a big risk and to think all of this could been avoided if she had just locked the door in the club

Reply 80#80 kellemanske's post

That's the confusion we don't really know whether she did or not ?

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Yes but don't most tv show do these type reminds us what has happen best bits like recap episode but this was more difficult to watch because as a fan you want team to be together but at same time too much bad stuff has happens and evaluation show crack in the team but finding out it was Greg who order must of hurt.

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

Yeah because it had a point but picking toughest calls, can you imagine the writer having decided which ones they were going pick and by the way this was the season finale according to some people as season 4 suppose starting in the late summer.

US and canada are airing them different

CBS has aired Flashpoint in a very weird manner.

Season 1 9 episodes (9 out 13 episodes of CTV Season 1)

Season 2 13 episodes (remaining 4 episodes from Season 1 plus the first 9 of CTV Season 2)

Season 3 16 episodes (remaining second 9 of Season 2 plus first 7 of CTV Season 3)

Season 4 13 episodes (remaining 6 of Season 3 plus first 7 of CTV Season 4)

Then ION Takes over:

Season 4 11 episodes (remaining 7 of CTV Season 4 will air on ION)

Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

They don't have the latest episode updated on the guide

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah i liked how they allowed him to help when asked could he be objective you just knew somehow team would get back together.

good cop

Well i am glad the father found out what really happen when his son died but sad to think he ran because stole a flower.

Run, Jamie, Run

That was one mess up twist at the end poor guy being manipulated by another guy pretending to be a girl

Through A Glass Darkly

Who would of thought a family member kidnap her granddaughter but being manipulated by her head of security so glad he's dead

The Better Man

Well i have to say the fact that cop was leader of uncover team but tipping off the bad guy and it lead to an intresting conclusion. So we know know what the problem is with him shame he's going from the team but liked how told him we all have weakness.

A Day In The Life

Well new guy joined the team but make a few mistakes but anyone recognise him other tv shows especially Canadian show. What a busy day for the team with few tragedies

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yeah he becoming popular actor over there but i don't know whether this role suits him as he always seem play quiet character this one more on frontline.

Shockwave

Well maybe it just me but i can't get excited for this show anymore i so used to it you knew spike was going defuse it once he figured out the code so there really wasn't much of a surprise.

Thread