Thread
Printable Version

Flashpoint Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 32#32 bala's post

It was a great epi and the ending was a surprise. When he came home, I thought she might have left, but the picture on the fridge and his reaction were good

Episode 11

Another good episode but I have few questions about this episode, first of all it was very convenient that one of kid had a allergic reaction which lead to her surrendering the kids but i have wonder what would of happen if that didn't happen?.

Secondly how did she track down her kids one kid is reasonable but both kids what a chance both kids  who were adopted were in same State?.

One thing good thing both girls discovered they are sisters . If that kidnapping never happen neither one would know other existed.   

3x02 Severed Ties (aka-3x11)

Good episode it's a good job that the pedophile did take a photo of the kidnapper because they know it's a woman but what a horrible way to get her own children back and tragic when we find out the circumstances to her past life but she did the right thing when Becky became ill

3x03 Follow The Leader (aka 3x12)

Another good episode with Sam risking his life to save the younger brother

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes this episode hit quite close to home but that doesn't excuse what they were planning to do.

3x04 Whatever It Takes (aka 3x13)

Good episode when a high school athlete threatens suicide after being kidnapped and beaten but finding out the coach was responsible was horrible but after saving Carlton he has to then save Cory

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes that coach need get fired but i can't believe school allowed a coach to do this.

Flashpoint 3x14

Another good episode Ed's brother trying to get guns off the street without anyone knowing what he was up to.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

It's a good job Ed's brother had a vest on but trying to figure out what he was up to was great

Jumping At Shadows

Well that call operator ignore the girl calls because she was busy was hard when turn out to be real but i am glad they managed save the girl.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

How tragic for Alexis after what she witnessed but she was smart the was she got away from the killers until the playground and what a day for Greg's son to visit

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

whow, what a great episode!!!
I think it's good that Greg's son came on this day cause now he got to see his father in action and that changed things...
It seems like Greg is finally getting a chance to get to know his son a bit..

Acceptable Risk

Slightly different episode see aftermath and piece the situation together but that investigator was after Greg and team needed to find why but i am glad she cleared him at the end.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

That was a long intro of 14 min, i liked Jules interrogation and wanting to know the truth but how can she think chasing someone with a gun was a wast of time and Sam's interrogation was sad but finding out what Greg did to pissed her off was understandable

3x17

A great returning episode and the fact he was innocent was great and to think if he didn't force them to retest his daugher blood a second time he would gone to jail. I am glad Ed daughter is alive when it look like she wasn't.

it's funny how the ME can't admit she was wrong...
I'm glad for the couple though! And it a very good intervention.

Reply 47#47 bala's post

What a terrible miscarriage of justice all because the ME missed something and that gun could of gone off when it dropped to the floor

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

it could have, but it didn't, though i though for a moment that it might because of the zoom in, but it was the right decision to knock the gun out of his hand during the distraction.

Flashpoint 3x18

Another good episode kidnapping wasn't what we thought and to think all it took was tell his wife to make him do bone marrow and the only reason he didn't because he didn't want his wife finding out

I really liked this episode. I don't think he didn't donate only because he didn't want his wife to know. Like they said, the test shows that the kid is really his. That is stagitory rape and he could go to jail for that and that would change his life. He would lose his job, the community wouldn't support him anymore and he could have lost his family.
But in the end he made the right decision.

Thread