36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Mental Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mental Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Mental Here

Psychiatrist Jack Gallagher handles his mental health patients at a Los Angeles hospital with unorthodox treatments. He is overseen by Nora, the department administrator who is also his ex-lover. This FOX project is the first U.S. English-language drama to be shot in Colombia.

I Think this great new show so far my favourite preview is number 1

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 21:46 ]

Reply 2#2 gyki98's post

Well i think it's going to be funny

Reply 4#4 gyki98's post

that one thing i like about you,  your hardcore

Episode 1

i really like the first episode it was funny when new guys took his clothes off to calm down the patient He really has way with running  the hospital

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

That what i liked any other doctor would of medicate him

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well i get feeling he going him fired

Quote:
What makes this different?
It's set in a mental institution so there bound to be some funny patient-how can you say it like house or lie to me there are both different show.

Reply 13#13 redsoxpatriot30's post

i get that what you mean but I'm not sure if you saw the first episode or not ?

if you did you notice he does the dirty work himself unlike house who gets his interns to dirty work

Reply 15#15 redsoxpatriot30's post

Movies have just updated

One i want watch He's Just Not That Into You

Reply 17#17 redsoxpatriot30's post

It's so far ok film and only 15 minutes into a 2 hour movie .

Reply 19#19 redsoxpatriot30's post

yeah it does but i don't know so far I'm not feeling it -i think hype is over-rated but it does have a point-women are so funny when they can't tell whether a guy brushing them off.  that poor women

JUST Finished the movie WOW

Reply 22#22 redsoxpatriot30's post

Sorry i was hurry last night after watched it. i was thinking about review on moviefourm but since no-one seem interested i won't bother. Anyhow it was good wow unfortunately most of couple you kind saw ending coming except drew Barrymore character that huge surprise no way you could saw who she would ended up with .

Episode 2

Wow this really was interesting episode i mean women who was convinced she was 7 months pregnant when she wasn't and husband shared her disillusion.  i didn't think one female junior were Gay. . A lot character development was introduced in this episode

Reply 25#25 penny3760's post

i can make any show sound interesting penny question is whether you will like it

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Obsessed  is a film not a tv show ?

Nurse Jackie is interesting show about a nurse who go beyond what a nurse should which involved flushing a patient ear down a toilet and fiddling patient insurance when patient doesn't have insurance and her boss is her best friend who also going through a break-up depends on nurse Jackie cheer her up which where she tells her all bad things she done during her shift.

How does that sound?

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Ok it's reality tv show -seriously mate you watch this?

can send link nurse jackie please

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

ok don't worry about it

Episode 3

David Carradine was in this episode . It was strange seeing him in this episode knowing he dead but Still this episode wasn't as good as other two

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well it was last performance

36 12
Thread