Thread
Printable Version

WELL DONE GUYS

WELL DONE GUYS

Just though I would let all you behind the scenes folks at vip know the trouble you go to in keeping this site running is much appreciated. Its great to be able to get high quality shows from the states well before they are actually shown here. So fae scotland am sayin yer daen a gid job Btw, I will sell you my right kidney if you add Red Dwarf
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +2 For your kind words! 5-3-2009 05:20

Reply 1#1 geldof79's post

you can request shows here: http://friendvista.com/forum/vie ... 9716&extra=page%3D1 and keep your kidney. Thanks so much for the support it is appreciated.

Reply 1#1 geldof79's post

Thanks Geldof for the nice feedback! Loving the Scottish by the way

I concur! just adding my voice to the generally congratulatory sentiment axpressed above, you guys are doing a great job! thanks a lot! F.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for making your 1st post such a p 5-3-2009 10:11

good to know that even though there are people who where silent in times of trouble but kind enough to support for everyone's good deed Cheers for you guys!!!
Recent Ratings

Just wanted to add my thanks, you guys do a great job =) LOL at selling your kidney though...!
Recent Ratings

I'd like to second the congratulations. Top marks! Or should I say... Top drawer, old chap, jolly fine and much appreciated in Oxford! Ra ra!
Recent Ratings
  • dognxtdoor Treasure +5 Also Welcome to the site 5-4-2009 20:53
  • dognxtdoor Points +5 Also Welcome to the site 5-4-2009 20:53
  • dognxtdoor Points +2 thanks 5-4-2009 20:53

Im in the states and i watch almost all my shows on tv-video. Your site rocks, I gladly pay for it and recommend it to all my friends. The best part is that you start all shows at season 1 episode 1, not just the current season. I know I could get every show on here for free, but the orginization, quality, and quantity make it well worth the small donation every few months.
Recent Ratings

Hi everyone! I am probably one of the oldest members that you have and I have been a member for almost 2 years now. I just want to thank everyone that has worked so hard for making this site so great. It just keeps on getting better and better. There is so much that you can do. You can watch your favorite TV shows, play game quizzes and win points to watch your favorite shows. If you get bored of watching TV, then you can go to their game room. They have so many great games that you can play. Now they have movies that you can watch. There are so many great movies to choose from that I get can't decide which one to watch. The best thing I love about the site is that eveyone is so friendly. There is always a moderator there to help me if I am having a problem with something. I never have to wait to get help. Thank you all so much!! Granny Penny
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +2 Thanks! 5-5-2009 05:12
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

I Also want to add my two cents. This is a great site! When ever there is a problem the admins are always hard at work to resolve it very quickly. Also the Moderators are very helpful and got out of there way to make this place an enjoyable site to visit. I also agree with penny that you can have lots of fun and watch tons of things. Keep it coming!
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Points +2 Thanks! 5-5-2009 05:12

thank you dognxtdoor for the points

Thread