Thread
Printable Version

VIPTV.NET CAN NOT BE ACCESS IN CHINA

VIPTV.NET CAN NOT BE ACCESS IN CHINA

I am a big fan now of this site including my wife who's a regular viewer of american idol show. My wife is recently in china for a conference. But when she tried to view VIPTV it said that it is blocked from her location. She also tried movieonline.cc but with the same status... All along she cannot access the site... Anyone has an IDEA on this?

I guess the connection is not in question... may be its the blocking (by the government).... so, I guess the idea to transfer the server to China from the US is impossible and I guess that would be the reason why we encountered a BIG problem very recently....

dont know any idea how the government can collect taxes from internet operation... but maybe

ok got it... whatever... anyway, my point is china govt is capable of blocking outgong and incoming internet broadcast... so i guess it is not feasible to relocate the main server of VIPTV to china.... like what lbjedward said, they encountered problem on it...

reply 8 # 8 gramywheels post...

did you mean your IP address? can share with us how we can hide the IP address with viewing these shows? i guess it is impossible

so still... hiding IP address is impossible? sorry I'm not a computer geek....

Thread