Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ok so Mohinder was smoking hot- no? yumyum Until the whole peeling skin incident- ewwwwwww

I thought the two episodes were very good. I don't know if I like where they are going with the whole injectable powers thing- too much 4400 there.

Do you think that Peter and Sylar could be twins? It would explain both of them having a very similar ability (absorbing powers of others). They just do it in a different way.

So not only does Mama Petrelli have an ability but she is so creepy.

Oh yea the Tracey/Nikki/Jess thing is weird. I don't think Tracey is Nikki- simply because of the manifestation of the power she used. What if all of these Heroes were like born in a lab or something?

[ Last edited by silver1978 at 9-24-2008 17:03 ]
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I don't think we know how old Sylar is- do we?
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Wow and now I feel sorry for Sylar. Quite a roller coaster going this season isn't it? So who are the bad guys and who are the good guys now?
E. E. Cummings

Reply 9#9 bala's post

How is it obvious though? Maybe I am missing something. We have Peter being bad, being called a terrorist but does that mean he is necessarily on the bad side? He definitely doesn't seem on the side of the righteous anymore (particularly after the scene with Nathan and Sylars power). I am not sure about that. Claire is associating with someone we know to be a dangerous criminal and was willing to kill an innocent child to get what she wanted. Yet, she is also associated with others that have traditionally been good guys (Parkman, Molly).
E. E. Cummings

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Um think you are missing something bala. In the future, Parkman is aligned with Clarie's team. We don't know where Hiro or Adam are in the future yet. The present, yes that's pretty easy, I am talking about the future.
E. E. Cummings

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Regardless if he supports what she is doing or not, he allowed her to use Molly to find Peter.
E. E. Cummings

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Yup and we all know that changing the past or the present can change the future in ways we don't want! This is why I avoid time traveling- too much drama
E. E. Cummings

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Elle is my guess. We haven't seen her in the future yet and none of the other females I can think of make sense. It can't be Claire because of the whole uncle thing. Daphne is with Parkman so that's unlikely. Maya is a possibility, but with their history, I would also say unlikely. Tracey is with Nathan, so I scratch her off the list too.

Another theory I heard is that little Noah is big Noah (HRG) made younger. I don't think that theory holds much water personally.

Another question. Where are Nathan's kids and his first wife?

[ Last edited by silver1978 at 10-9-2008 08:32 ]
E. E. Cummings

Reply 22#22 roca's post

Was Jessica Niki's twin? I don't remember that ever being said, I thought for sure that Jessica was the older sister. (Over on Heroes wiki, they show a picture from Lindermans archive of Jessica and Niki together, they look different ages.)
E. E. Cummings

At the end of the episode, Mama Petrelli tells Hiro that basically he can fix the problem with the formula being stolen blahblahblah. Ando and Hiro go and dig up Adam. Adam grabs Hiro and calls him an SOB.
E. E. Cummings

OMG what did Hiro do to Ando? No wonder he becomes Hiros enemy. I found the episode a bit boring overall. Some messed up things though- the Ando thing, Peter, Mr Petrelli..
E. E. Cummings

Quote:
Originally posted by imarielle626 at 11-12-2008 04:17  
I'm thinking Arthur's power may only work to directly affect people who are near him, but we did see him project Linderman into the minds of others so maybe I'm wrong about that.  There could be a dif ...
I thought it was the guy he sent out that was doing the actual projection. Arthur was jsut using his mind to make the guy do it.
E. E. Cummings

Reply 4#4 bala's post

My theory: Arthur steals powers from others- really similar to the abilities of Peter and Sylar, but almost exactly the same as Peter. The only two differences are :
Arthur actually steals the power, taking them away from the person where Peter mimics the power so the person still has it.
Arthur needs to touch the person and Peter doesn't.

You can see this when he kills Adam and is healed. So when he took Peter's power, he got all the abilities that Peter had, including his mimic power.

One of the reasons he did what he did with Peter was because Peter had the multiple abilities, could easily acquire the abiliites (is he doesnt have to kill anyone) and (as far as he is aware) did not have the 'hunger' like Sylar.
E. E. Cummings

Looks like I scored on the Elle/Sylar link. (I got to say he was totally hot with the shirt off ;))

Do you think Claire is the catalyst? I don't believe that for a second. I am thinking someone more mundane and without powers- Ando is my guess.
E. E. Cummings

Thread