Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 21#21 silver1978's post

What about Barbara (the other triplet...)?

LOL I was thinking Angela since she's the only one who loves Gabriel at the present time but that's incest... BTW who in the right mind in the present would want to bear a child with Sylar? He would probably kill her before she could even conceive. Of course unless she's just human.

You know I bet little Noah has a power or two since Sylar has like way too many. Too bad little Noah is gone.

This is totally messed up!
Angela vs Arthur?! Who would have known.

One question... So who was the one that resurrected Nathan??? If it was Maury in Linderman's form, I don't think he had the power to bring him back to life, right?

Peter is so stupid. Can't believe I'm saying this, I wished he listened to Sylar!

Did Arthur got all of Peter's powers??? Now I wonder how did future Peter get his powers back... I guess we just have to wait till the next episode.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I wonder what the company has on her that she feels the need to work for them

Gosh, I hope Hiro will go back in time after his spirit walk to save everyone!!!
Seriously I don't like how everything is going now!

I can't believe Arthur would want to kill his own son. Twice now! Nathan and Peter!!! Who knows maybe he even killed the family dog!

I really hope Hiro could get away before Arthur takes his powers too.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I know Arthur got Hiro in his hands but he hasn't taken Hiro's powers yet right. So maybe Hiro still have time to get away before Arthur takes his power! I guess we'll find out soon enough (tomorrow)!

Actually Ando looked like he jumped from higher ground... but before he jumped, it looked like he was on the same ground as Arthur... so I don't know maybe those putting the episode together messed up? Hahaa

I think Claire is the catalyst, or else why would Arthur looked at her file and have Knox and Flint go after her?

I'm just curious about the 9th wonders... I thought "Hiro in the future" was the final issue... How come they still have new ones???

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Well, Issac gave the last issue to Hiro... which was "Hiro in the future"

I guess he could have made this issue before that final issue.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

gosh i hate 2 parters. Why can't they just make it a 2 hour episode!!! LOL

Ok I hope Noah would not kill Elle or Gabriel. They haven't make their baby yet... But I hated how Elle trying to make Gabriel all evil again! What's her agenda? Why did she have to do that?

Lawrence, KS? "No rest for the wicked"? Sound a bit "Supernatural" to me. Hahaa.

And what's with the 9th wonders comic book issue numbers??? The one Hiro got from previous episode was issue #16... and suddenly it's issue #31??? Where are the rest?

Since Hiro no longer have his powers, I wonder why Nathan wants to capture Hiro.

Reply 256#256 waterlilybarb's post

I think because Arthur took Peter's power, perhaps Peter's power changed after the jab. Maybe now he can only absorb one power at a time.

Unlike before, It seems like Peter can only absorb the power by contact and loses the power once he come in contact with a new power. I guess we'll find out more about his power in the next episodes.

I thought Eric Doyle was dead?!
Ok maybe I remembered wrong...
I hate Danko. I wonder when he'll be gone for good!

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

I see people are guessing Rebel is Micah. But I think Rebel is Hana... That's the only that really made sense to me.

Doyle... he seems vulnerable. I hope he doesn't hurt Claire or her family.

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

Danko and Noah were not on scene yet when Tracy had her "cold snap"... that's why they were immune to her freezing... just like Micah...

I wasn't surprise that Rebel was Micah. I was hoping it was Hana though. Micah seems so much older now.

I agree if Ali is coming back to the show it would have to be as Barbara... Can't wait to meet her. It's so sad Micah has to go through lossing his "mom" again.

Anyway anyone finds it strange that after Peter "touches" Angela... he can still fly??? He can only hold one power at a time right? Aren't he supposed to have his mom's power?

Ohh ya... Sylar Sylar Sylar... I was hoping he'd kill Danko... Instead he gave him Doyle?! Why's he helping him?

Poor Gwen Stefani... I meant Daphne... wasn't expecting her to die so soon. I guess this open the possibility that perhaps in the future Matt will reunite with his ex wife? After all he is baby Parkman's father.

GREAT episode... It's been a while since I had so much to write on an Heroes episode!

Peter and Angela came in contact several times. I guess Peter can control when he picks up a new ability.

And how did the shapeshifter guy managed to touch Sylar! He needs to touch him in order to turn into him! Now everyone gonna think Sylar is dead. Not good. I really hope Noah is smart enough to notice the difference or he at least suspects something!

4 episodes left...

Can't wait to meet Angela's sister. Wonder what kinda ability she has.

Thread