Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A friend lended me season 2 on DVD and i'm caught up now :X cant believe Sylar's back and Nathan got shot =[
Going to watch season 3 ^.^

They were awesome =P I hope Mrs Petrelli wont release Sylar =\ and I hope the present peter gets back to his real body >.<

Yeah right, right after he steals their powers =(

Poor Peter lol being stuck in that ugly body XD

Yeah, very :] Did you notice how he moves his mouth? to the bottom right part? When he's angry/smiles?

She's a celebrity now ;) She's the most actor/actress in Heroes which gets attention, especially with the recent news about her family

I dont like how the series is evolving

I hate how Peter has become the villain, from that super never give up hero. I like the thing with the vortex guy. I knew it! Matt's dad was the one disillusioning Linderman, damnit Like it how's it going with Arthur Petrelli.

One question; So he's awake now when he opens his eye?

OH EMM GEE... =X
My god Arthur's one helluva villain =/... The scenes with him stealing others' powers were very nice from the effects' pov... but dang.

@ Adam dieing, that's how 400 year old people should look like; dust

Reply 11#11 roca's post

The company? you mean Pinehearst/Arthur Petrelli & Co. As far as I know The Company's ruined now with Angela in the coma which I believe is going to be a long one... and with Arthur Petrelli @ being immune to death and immortal (Adam/Takezo's power) no one can kill him unless there's someone else with a copy of his own power =x

Hmm, formula? Peter might get his power with Suresh's help but Pinehearst is after him so that makes him an enemy to Peter

Save the cheerleader, save the world well I think she is the catalyst; I don't the new Hiro; did anyone see Ando in the first part when he attacked Arthur? It's like he had powers =/

Thread