27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This was a great episode, but I'm so sad that they got rid of Daphne. I much preferred her to Matt's wife ! I agree Barb, the pictures Matt put in her head were wonderful. I must admit that I didn't catch on to that. I was thinking, when did Matt learn to fly. I starting thinking it was Sylar in disguise, lol !!

And baby Matt kick started Hiro's powers, which is about time too !

I agree about Sylar Tina. He's helping Danko purely out of his own interest. All those powers in one place? Sure he would !!

Barb, I found that really freaky. Her eye flickering like that was a bit eerie !
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the conversation. 3-25-2009 18:45

Hey all, just got a chance to catch up. I thought it was an OK episode, but I don't think it was as good as cold snap. I did like the interaction between Nathan and Claire (what is with Claire's really bad wig??) but I still don't think they've really addressed why Nathan did what he did by making them all fugitives in the first place. For me, it's kinda gone all off track, but will wait and see what happens next.

Spoiler (highlight to see)
I read that Angela's sister is called Alice and that she has the power to control water.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the conversation. 4-3-2009 12:12

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I can't remember which of them said, it (maybe Claire) but the force of the storm covered over the bodies. So no one buried them.

Will give my opinion on the episode later as I have no time now.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the discussion. 4-14-2009 19:17

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Hmm, now I'm not sure. I'd have to re-watch it !! Anyone else remember?

I wasn't crazy about this episode over all. What I did like about it, was the Petrelli family finally all coming together, including the "extended" family in HRG.

Sylar pretending to be Nathan was telling. It's kind of gives us an idea of how the next season could go.

I just got a chance to watch the final two episodes.

Question, did Peter get all of Sylar's powers or just the last one (the shape shifting one)? Because, why couldn't he fly then if he got all of them?? I thought he just got the last one.

I agree, I don't know why they did what they did with Sylar and Nathan. Seems a bit silly to be honest. Eventually Sylar will figure it out and then Nathan will be no more anyway.

The prelude to Chapter 5 wasn't very exciting to me. I think the show has lost some of it's spark
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the discussion. :) 5-17-2009 20:16

Reply 382#382 bala's post

Don't get me wrong, I'm not basing my last comment on the little clip we saw of Chapter 5. I'm not that bad   I just think the last 4/5 episodes have been a little weak.

I will reserve final judgement until I've watched a few episodes of the next chapter, but they better do something special to woo us back. I'm not the only person thinking like this. Look at the viewing figures.

Reply 385#385 waterlilybarb's post

Ah, that's what I thought. I was thinking he'd only gotten the one ability.

That makes sense about Tracey actually. I remember thinking her blinking was a bit funny at the time.

I agree Barb, I hope they do a really good chapter this time around and that it captures the audience again. I've invested too much time to give up now though, lol !!

27 12
Thread