Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i can't wait to see what Adam going to do help Hiro?

Reply 28#28 casper27's post

i thinking the ending made that clear

Reply 30#30 casper27's post

Well i can't seem to find for the video ending

3x05 - "Angels & Monsters" Discussion

Good episode, Clare meet interesting character. And find out her dad working with sylar. he did save Claire but what was she thinking going after vortex guy. Adam getting kidnapped was funny but hiro was funny putting him in the coffin many times. .

Is that guy who was on his death bed really angela husband?

Reply 5#5 silver1978's post

i suspect it was a trick

Seriously?

well i saw that coming it said pre-interview launch for this season  that some heroes will become villians and some villians will become heroes.

Reply 11#11 shinny's post

That's a good theory guess we have to wait and find out

Reply 13#13 waterlilybarb's post

only few more days until we find out

Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

It was fantastic episode poor peter if you can't trust your own father who can you trust and you would think that his mother taught him that lesson and Adam wow he's dead i never saw that coming. i never thought i see him speak.

Reply 5#5 roca's post

remember peter power is same as his dad he can absorb other people powers

Reply 7#7 waterlilybarb's post

Ok thank i forgot about that.

Reply 137#137 shinny's post

Yep i figured as much

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

at least we know Daphne has a heart

Reply 11#11 roca's post

a family member would be my guess

Reply 17#17 angel17halo's post

Hasn't his father gotten the hunger for power ?

When stripped peter of his powers didn't he take the hunger as well?

Reply 20#20 shinny's post

because he didn't know what his father power is

I hear you've started filming volume four, 'Fugitives'. What can you say about that?
"We'reshooting episode two of Fugitives right now. It puts us all in aGuantanamo Bay kind of a situation. We've all bagged and tagged andwe're on our way to being killed. What's great about it is that we allhave to work together. We're all thrown into this terrible situationand have to work together to get out of it, find out who's in charge of[doing] this and stop them. There's a new character called 'The Hunter'and he's coming after all of us."

Is there an end to the 'good versus evil' storyline, then?
"Yes,at the end of volume four. At the end of volume three it's kind ofwrapped up but then there's this huge cliffhanger that leads intovolume four."

And do you think Matt could be a villain at any point? It doesn't seem likely...
"Itdoesn't seem likely, but I do go very, very dark. I haven't shot thatstuff yet but it's one of the only times they've ever come to me andsaid 'we're thinking about doing this, what do you think?' I was like'yeah!' It's a great thing because I don't think anyone would expect meto stay there. It's justified why I go dark. There's a reason. I mean,Brea (Grant, aka The Speedster/Daphne) is a villain on the show..."

But is she? It seems like she is technically...
"Technically, yes!  Whyshe's working for them will be revealed and it's a huge moment. I don'tmean that in a fantastic, explosion, special effects way. It's a reallydramatic thing, that we've never done in this show. It's an amazing[explanation] for why she's doing what she's doing. It's great."

We'veseen Matt and The Speedster's respective storylines become closelyintertwined in the last couple episodes. Does that continue?
"It does, and hopefully people want us to stay together!"

Inthe future we see that they are in a relationship, but now that we'veseen that possible future, do you feel like it's not actually going tohappen?
"Exactly! That's what happens on our show, thingsget in the way. It's great that you pointed that out because that's afuture that [Matt] wants. He desperately wants to keep her on the goodside because he wants that normal family life."

In the next episode airing in the States (episode seven), Daphne is given a tough choice regarding Matt, isn't she?
"She'stold that she needs to kill me. She's told that she needs to bring mein and get me to work with them. She knows that I'm not going to dothat, so then that's the position she's put in. It's weird - I can readminds, so I should be able to pick up on the fact that she's workingfor the bad guys, but I don't!"

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

i thought this was a fantastic episode i mean Clare and Elle working together and Nathan finding out that his father is alive and surish working with their father.

Where is this season going?

Reply 5#5 angel17halo's post

she wants her power gone so i think that going happen to her

Thread