Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Great couple of episodes i do prefer Sylar locked up but it is never for long and future Claire and Peter what a difference

Reply 11#11 dannixx's post

I like all the shows you mentioned as well

Noah and Sylaris the perfect partner in Angela's dreams only, what is she thinking

This was a great episode we now know who Rebel is and i think Bala predicted that and with Tracy gone will we see Niki return
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the conversation. 3-25-2009 14:16

3x23 - "1961" Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

New episode has been added.  Here's the spot to talk about it.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for starting the thread. I was ou 4-14-2009 19:15
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for starting the thread. I was ou 4-14-2009 19:15

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Why did Angela think they all died back in 1961 when we know Chandra was alive until Noah got to him and whoever buried the bodies should of known who they buried

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Who do you think buried the bodies Alice i think was to young for so many bodies and the 3 in the dinner would of known who was buried or could Chandra and someone else of buried the bodies before the others returned

Reply 7#7 shinny's post

Wasn't that the second time around when they had just dug the bodies out and then Alice created another storm before she disappeared again

Thread