119 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you for posting this topic

First episode Review

Wow it has been ages since i saw a brand new episode of heroes and so i was very excited about the first episode and it didn't disappoint,  so we find out why Nathan got shoot but more interesting how many times can 1 person change the future before it come tumbling down, i mean it started  with save the cheerleader ,save the world but we find out in this episode that Claire is special and can't be killed a little pointless looking back at season 1 if she can't be killed i mean the whole concept gone to pieces but that's the thing with foresight we don't know this in season 1 but i like fact there used are you going to eat my brains-that's direct thing from fan fiction board that he eats people brains.  

So Hiro find out Ando is going to betray him and he has some got a power that's thanks to the formula and why is it that Hiro can't listen to his father, he warn him and he loses the formula sometimes i wonder why in hell his father bother to tell him about it,  it would been better if it was kept it a secret and only cure to formula is in Clare's blood is very big coincident.

So we mohinder has super-strength cool power i actually thought it would be more devastating but anyhow it look harmless as it is.

So future peter is going keep an eye on Nathan for time-being and who has second-half of the formula and we get a first insight into level 5 and from the looks of it ,it look like sylar has a new shopping list and he going help them break out somehow.

part 2, episode 2 will be watched later on but i thought i share my thoughts on first episode only to see what people think of my opinion and please respond i love debating the point i raised on here.  

2nd episode review

i guess i was wrong but seriously mohinder what did you expect what you inject a substance into you i mean skin peeling off but more distruubing was him making love with maya and she just went with it i just can't believe that she not that type of woman to do that.

so the revelation that Sylar is related to Nathan and Peter was shocker but that the thing with this show you just can't believe the revelation.

So villians are on the loose

not much else to say about this episode is there?

Reply 6#6 gabsimom's post

question he got figure a cure before his skin peels off

Reply 8#8 dannixx's post

didn't know you were a fan-it's not type you normally watch

Reply 11#11 dannixx's post

that's great

Reply 16#16 dannixx's post

yep she his biological mother

Reply 19#19 spratt89's post

she exactly like the flash so yes

Reply 21#21 dannixx's post

don't you remember he was adopted?

Reply 22#22 dannixx's post

she not nikki she what you call different version of herself as result of the butterfly effect

Reply 27#27 desertdarlene's post

I hope it was loved him like a family member-yep that as the context i thinking as well

Reply 35#35 waterlilybarb's post

when are going post the quiz?

usually you do it 1 day after?

Reply 39#39 dannixx's post

how can they be twins ain't he(sylar) older?

Reply 41#41 spratt89's post

can't wait next episode-have you seen terminator episode this week because you havn't commented on it?

Reply 43#43 silver1978's post

there was one episode in season 2 that revealed his age but i can't remember it

Reply 47#47 waterlilybarb's post

ok

i just thought you took it in turns

promo

Reply 51#51 shinny's post

thanks for this

Reply 53#53 spratt89's post

i don't know how sylar and bennet are going work together?

Reply 55#55 waterlilybarb's post

here starts conspiracy theory

119 123456
Thread