Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Peter is so stupid. Can't believe I'm saying this, I wished he listened to Sylar!

Did Arthur got all of Peter's powers??? Now I wonder how did future Peter get his powers back... I guess we just have to wait till the next episode.

Reply 5#5 roca's post

remember peter power is same as his dad he can absorb other people powers

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Actually Peter's power is a bit different from his father's.  Arthur steals powers away from people leaving them powerless, whereas Peter mimics the abilities of others while leaving their powers intact.  I have a feeling Sylar might be the one to help Peter get his abilities back.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 7#7 waterlilybarb's post

Ok thank i forgot about that.

Great episode, it's definitely all going topsy turby!!

It's hard to know what's really right and wrong at this stage though. They keep changing the goal posts, so to speak !!!

Reply 136#136 bala's post

Well it looks like we called it !!!

Reply 137#137 shinny's post

Yep i figured as much

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

at least we know Daphne has a heart

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I wonder what the company has on her that she feels the need to work for them

Reply 11#11 roca's post

a family member would be my guess

Reply 11#11 roca's post

The company? you mean Pinehearst/Arthur Petrelli & Co. As far as I know The Company's ruined now with Angela in the coma which I believe is going to be a long one... and with Arthur Petrelli @ being immune to death and immortal (Adam/Takezo's power) no one can kill him unless there's someone else with a copy of his own power =x

Yeah Athur is a nasty piece of work. I have a feeling that he may be unstoppable.

Peter may not have the ability to mimic any more either because of his father. This season is getting really good

Quote:
Originally posted by roca at 10-22-2008 06:05  
Peter is so stupid. Can't believe I'm saying this, I wished he listened to Sylar!

Did Arthur got all of Peter's powers??? Now I wonder how did future Peter get his powers back... I guess we just hav ...
i think maybe those events didnt happen in future peters past because he was told that he had changed the future and i think he would have warned present peter about it but i guess we will just have to wait to see how it plays out

Reply 15#15 mcleod's post

I agree.  There is a "butterfly effect" to every action, and now Peter's future will now be different than the future he was trying to avert because he made different choices, including taking Sylar's power.  He also now seems to be a wee bit jealous of his new-found brother's relationship with Mama.  By feeling he had to prove himself as the "more" special son, he left himself wide open to the situation he now finds himself in.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

It might be a good thing that Peter lost his powers for now.. I think he's starting to become a real villain and being really hungry for power.. I agree that Sylar might help him get his powers back.   

Reply 17#17 angel17halo's post

Hasn't his father gotten the hunger for power ?

When stripped peter of his powers didn't he take the hunger as well?

Hmm, formula? Peter might get his power with Suresh's help but Pinehearst is after him so that makes him an enemy to Peter

Peter is an empath, right? So, he learns his powers from others. Wouldn't it make sense that he's just back to basics now and has to learn them all over again? If Papa Petrelli took his ability to learn (as in him being an empath) then it just doesn't make sense. I can understand how he can take the powers he acquired, but not his basic ability. That's going to be part of Peter's genes. It's like saying he took Peter's ability to think, or cry or laugh, imo!

Plus, how many times is Peter going to lose his powers?!

I thought the "come and give your father a hug" was a bit out of sync with everything else that was going on. I mean, Peter saw the bad guys in the background and he knows what his father is capable of, so why walk into the trap? Pissh!

Reply 20#20 shinny's post

because he didn't know what his father power is

I hear you've started filming volume four, 'Fugitives'. What can you say about that?
"We'reshooting episode two of Fugitives right now. It puts us all in aGuantanamo Bay kind of a situation. We've all bagged and tagged andwe're on our way to being killed. What's great about it is that we allhave to work together. We're all thrown into this terrible situationand have to work together to get out of it, find out who's in charge of[doing] this and stop them. There's a new character called 'The Hunter'and he's coming after all of us."

Is there an end to the 'good versus evil' storyline, then?
"Yes,at the end of volume four. At the end of volume three it's kind ofwrapped up but then there's this huge cliffhanger that leads intovolume four."

And do you think Matt could be a villain at any point? It doesn't seem likely...
"Itdoesn't seem likely, but I do go very, very dark. I haven't shot thatstuff yet but it's one of the only times they've ever come to me andsaid 'we're thinking about doing this, what do you think?' I was like'yeah!' It's a great thing because I don't think anyone would expect meto stay there. It's justified why I go dark. There's a reason. I mean,Brea (Grant, aka The Speedster/Daphne) is a villain on the show..."

But is she? It seems like she is technically...
"Technically, yes!  Whyshe's working for them will be revealed and it's a huge moment. I don'tmean that in a fantastic, explosion, special effects way. It's a reallydramatic thing, that we've never done in this show. It's an amazing[explanation] for why she's doing what she's doing. It's great."

We'veseen Matt and The Speedster's respective storylines become closelyintertwined in the last couple episodes. Does that continue?
"It does, and hopefully people want us to stay together!"

Inthe future we see that they are in a relationship, but now that we'veseen that possible future, do you feel like it's not actually going tohappen?
"Exactly! That's what happens on our show, thingsget in the way. It's great that you pointed that out because that's afuture that [Matt] wants. He desperately wants to keep her on the goodside because he wants that normal family life."

In the next episode airing in the States (episode seven), Daphne is given a tough choice regarding Matt, isn't she?
"She'stold that she needs to kill me. She's told that she needs to bring mein and get me to work with them. She knows that I'm not going to dothat, so then that's the position she's put in. It's weird - I can readminds, so I should be able to pick up on the fact that she's workingfor the bad guys, but I don't!"

Thread