Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 7#7 roca's post

Maybe the comics in between deal with different characters.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Hey all, finally got to catch up on the last 3 episodes back to back. I was raging this was a two parter !!

All I can say is Wow. These episodes have been amazing and I'm left hanging for the next installment.

I find Elle and Sylar cute together. I don't think that Elle trying to make Sylar "bad", I think she's just rebelling against authority. The Company, Mr Petrelli. She want's Sylar to be his own man.

Obviously the total eclipse is all about birth and rebirth so this must mean that Peter will get his abilities back. What about that scene with Mohinder !?

I don't think Noah will kill either Gabrielle or Elle... Something good is bound to happen, I mean, there should be a reason why Gabrielle's son in the future is named Noah as well..

--------POSSIBLE SPOILER--------------
By the way, when I saw the episode again, I saw that Kristen Bell was only listed as a special guest star.. I really hope they don't kill her off.. There has been a rumor going around that one blonde girl is going to leave the show.. There are like 4 blonde girls in the show right now, so I don't know who it might be.. It actually might not even be true..   

It has been an awesome season so far.

I love the fact that they are starting to pair up some of the characters it really is adding a dynamic to the show. I have to agree also that each ep leaves you hanging wanting to see the next.

3x11 - "The Eclipse Part 2" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Another new episode airs tonight.  Looking forward to what everyone has to say.  Catch you all tomorrow.

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Another great episode i knew they will all get their powers back when it was over but Hiro & claire clif-hanger was interesting-we haven't seen these two character together much during the show so it's going to be interesting to see what happen in next week episode . i hope claire will learnt more about her father in the next episode. i wonder how Hiro is going get his memory back?, Who stops Sylar on beach from killing Elle he look up so there must be someone there?.

on the whole i have say i was left very disappointed in this episode but seriously Sylar & Elle in each arm kind of got too much. i don't see any chemistry between them at all?.

Just got done watching the second part. Wow, there was lot going on in this episode. We see Nathan taking that step that will lead to his "super army".

Claire gets to see what happens when her father is given her as an "Order"

So is Sylar not a Petrelli? Who is lying??? I kinda want him to be but now my mind has gone into overdrive of why he may not be either !!

There is definitely something suspicious about the Sylar and Elle scene. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I don't believe she is dead. I'm not really sure what's going on either. She wasn't screaming in nearly enough pain to be having her head "opened" like his past victims, what is going on here. I guess we will find out next week !!

Promo for 3x12 (Our Father)

Reply 3#3 shinny's post

Well next week final episode of this chapter right?

The love story thing between Sylar and Elle was weird because well it's just hard to imagine Sylar happily in love, but the way he turned on her so fast after he got his powers back was a bit surprising!  Yeah he's Sylar and he's evil and a killer, but there was something more between them that made them good partners.  I agree the scene was a bit sketchy.  I'm curious to see what happened next week.  They could very easily kill off Elle as Kirsten Bell is only a guest star and is currently on another show, but I get the feeling she isn't really dead.  After all, Sylar already has her power.

the Claire/Hiro scene will prove to be interesting.

Seth Green's character and the other comic book guy (i can't place the actor's name and it is driving me nuts!  i'll have to imdb that later) are funny.  sorry that parenthetical rant totally ruined the sentence

I hope Nathan doesn't make this army of superpowered people!  That is just asking for the world to explode!

Mohinder's story line is so not entertaining anymore!  I can't stand it!  I miss the old Mohinder.  speaking of the old mohinder...what ever happened to Molly?  With Mohinder tied up with Mr. Petrelli and Parkman out with Daphne, Hiro, and Ando, whose the Molly with? not that it is important, i was just wondering

another character that has disappeared...Adam Monroe.  The last we saw him Arthur Petrelli sent his gang after him in that bar and if i remember correctly he escaped, so is he coming back or what?  There was a GN about him over the summer that definately alluded to something that would happen to him that hasn't yet so i'm jsut wondering if he is coming back or not?

Reply 5#5 imarielle626's post

Not my thoughts on the episode, but a couple answers for you Arielle.  First of all, the other comic book store guy is Breckin Meyer.  As for Adam, Arthur killed him in order to regain his mobility.  He not only sucked his power away, he sucked it COMPLETELY away.  Molly - no idea where she currently is.  I've been wondering that too.

thanks, i couldn't remember what happened to Adam.  I'm at that point where I watch too many shows a week (most of which are on mondays) so i have a hard time keeping them all straight

Reply 7#7 imarielle626's post

I KNOW!  My Mum and I have the same problem with Monday night.  I don't understand why most of the shows I watch all air at the same time.  Highly frustrating.   Thank goodness for VCRs and the VIP site.  As for keeping the plotlines straight, I have a great mind for holding useless information.  It's really quite ridiculous the inane trivia I remember.  Now, if I could only harness my power for good - I'd be rich.

It was a good ep. The Ending was great also. Like always they leave you hanging so that you must watch the next to see what happens.

It is good to see Sylar back as himself, well his greed for power. He has that same greed as Arthur has. It makes you almost wonder if Sylar is not a clone of Arhur.

Reply 8#8 waterlilybarb's post

I know i remember some of the most useless things sometimes too.  It drives my friends crazy because sometimes something someone says just triggers a random response from me, but I can't pull that random information out at will, it just comes out.

I had a though that I forgot to mention before.  Now that we know Arthur is alive, I was thinking back to the photograph of the original members and we know Arthur is the only one not looking at the camera.  We though that maybe Adam Monroe had something to do with that, but then i got the idea, what if it is Hiro?  He could have easily teleported to that time and maybe Arthur was the only one who saw him.  It could also have something to do with Hiro getting his mind back.  Just a thought...

Reply 6#6 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks for putting a name on him. I just remember him from Clueless !!

Reply 11#11 shinny's post

clueless and road trip he was in that too

Reply 12#12 imarielle626's post

Ah. I never watched Road trip.

Reply 13#13 shinny's post

He was also in the Garfield movies, opposite Jennifer Love Hewitt.   

My Mum mentioned something which I found interesting.  She said, "I guess Elle isn't the mother of Sylar's kid after all."  What I found interesting is that it got me thnking.  Either the future is now competely different because of the actions that have occurred OR Elle isn't really dead, as has been surmised.  We don't even know if Gabrielle will have a child now.  

I'm curious to see what comes of all the events that have happened so far.  I also think in order for Peter to get any powers back he will have to have the injection of the serum (once completed) that Mohinder is making.  I was hoping the eclipse would help him too, but since his powers were taken prior to it, the eclipse had no seeming effect on him.

Reply 15#15 waterlilybarb's post

This is the problem with this show how will they end it?

let assume theoretically NBC cancel heroes how can they ending for this show?

Thread