Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 waterlilybarb's post

What a disappointing episode apart from matt find out about his son -rest was boring but sylar mess with bennet was funny

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Sylar is getting creepier all the time.  What I found interesting came in the last few minutes - and I'm looking forward to finding out just what happened (and when) where they are digging up the bodies.  Those Petrellis sure are one interesting family - wouldn't want to be at that family reunion.  Who knows what other "skeletons" are in the family closet.

It was nice to see Matt finally meet his son.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

1st I did love the episode but was disappointed, why? the stupid preview all week had them at the ranch and it was only the last few minutes.
And why is she making them dig up all the bodies? What is the point?
Sylar really hates Bennet.
If Suresh's father was investigating the abnormals how could we not know he was part of it from the get go?
Why did that guy wait until now to mention the stuff in storage?

Reply 5#5 waterlilybarb's post

OK, I'm a bit off this morning - probably because I've not slept.  The "when" of what happened (where they're digging) is 1961, or so I'm assuming, going by the title of the next episode.

Tina, you're right.  Sylar really hates Bennett.  But I LOVED that Bennett pretended to be Sylar to Danko.  That was worth the price of admission on it's own.

3x23 - "1961" Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

New episode has been added.  Here's the spot to talk about it.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for starting the thread. I was ou 4-14-2009 19:15
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +2 Thanks for starting the thread. I was ou 4-14-2009 19:15

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

A very interesting episode

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Why did Angela think they all died back in 1961 when we know Chandra was alive until Noah got to him and whoever buried the bodies should of known who they buried

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

he escaped rest supposed of died there
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing on the discussion. 4-14-2009 19:16

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Who do you think buried the bodies Alice i think was to young for so many bodies and the 3 in the dinner would of known who was buried or could Chandra and someone else of buried the bodies before the others returned

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

some one buried them i think that the corporation that doing the experiments did it.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I can't remember which of them said, it (maybe Claire) but the force of the storm covered over the bodies. So no one buried them.

Will give my opinion on the episode later as I have no time now.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the discussion. 4-14-2009 19:17

Reply 7#7 shinny's post

Wasn't that the second time around when they had just dug the bodies out and then Alice created another storm before she disappeared again

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Hmm, now I'm not sure. I'd have to re-watch it !! Anyone else remember?

I wasn't crazy about this episode over all. What I did like about it, was the Petrelli family finally all coming together, including the "extended" family in HRG.

Sylar pretending to be Nathan was telling. It's kind of gives us an idea of how the next season could go.

1st only those people with abilities and their families appear to be the ones who died not everyone.
2nd the military prob buried the bodies but it was possible that Alice did.
3rd why was Angela so stupid, it was obvious Alices mind was fragile.
I agree not as good as an episode as It was pumped up to be.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the discussion. 4-14-2009 19:17

I haven't seen the episode yet, so haven't fllly read your comments yet, but great to see so much chatter.  It makes me even more excited to watch the epi.

Totally bummed out!  I went to watch this week's episode (that I taped) and it WASN'T there!    I know I can watch it here, and I will, it's just sucky to queue up the video to find snow on the screen.

Reply 10#10 gabsimom's post

I actually found this to be one of the episodes that I have enjoyed most, of the recent ones.  We learned more about Angela's reasons for why she is the way she is and how and why the company was really started.  One thing I found interesting is that they kept saying it was 50 years ago.  So is it 2011 in the show now?  We also (finally) learned what Charles Deveaux' power was, and that Angela knew Linderman before Arthur met him during the war.

Plus, as a bonus, the actor playing Chandra Suresh was Ravi Kapoor (Bug from Crossing Jordan).

3x24 - "I Am Sylar" Discussion **Possible Spoilers**

You know the drill.  After watching the new episode of Heroes (it's awesome!...saw an early broadcast out of Newfoundland) post in here and share your thoughts.  I'v been feeling generous lately and am happy to award points to anyone who [articaptes meaninfully in the conversation.

Enjoy!

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Wow what an episode i was really surprised at sylar helping rebel but the ending was fantastic never shoot sylar in the head and i can't believe he would stupid enough try to kill sylar
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the discussion. 4-21-2009 11:52

I love how Sylar just can't seem to make up his mind if he is good or evil. We know he is evil but he doesn't and then he does
can't wait for next week.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Thanks for sharing in the discussion. 4-21-2009 11:52

Thread