Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Taylor Ball and Moira Kelly. Haha awesome. (:

And her character's name on the show is Abbey.

Alex is played by Justin Baldoni

OK, I finally watched this epis last night.  I'm SO glad Sandra finally booted HRG out!  I know - everything he's done has been his attempt to protect his family, yadayadayada - but the man has been lying to her for so long (and used to have her memory erased regularly) so I think he had it coming.

I LOVED that it was Parkman & the guys that drugged HRG - nice twist!  I did NOT expect that.  I was expecting "The Hunter" to show up.

I also found it interesting that it was "The Hunter" who allowed Tracy to free herself.  I understand why, but I was thinking it was Nathan too.  I REALLY don't like that guy though.  He's treating all with special abilities like terrorists - and if it contnues like that, he might just create a self-fulfilling prophecy.

As for Sylar & Luke, I don't know if I think they're related.  It crossed my mind, but I find it fascinating that Sylar rescued the kid rather than just killing him after he got his father's address.  They have some kind of weird bond.  I did notice the songs - they made me laugh too.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Quote:
how to you take a well known actress from one Monday night show and throw her into another Monday night show?
Simple she needs an acting job

now that OTH is over for her she needs to find another acting job heroes is a good choice?

Reply 5#5 gabsimom's post

ahh thanks he was on Everwood that's where I recognized him from!

Update

Hey all Heroes fans,
Just wanted to let you know that I am too sick to make up a quiz for this week's episode.  Roca might be able to put one up, but I'm not promising - life's been busy.

Hey all, watched the episode last night, late, so I was too tired to comment on it then.

Loved the boys drugging HRG, that was a good twist. I agree Barb, it was about time that she got rid of him. It was good to see Claire wasn't buying into her fathers ways though, she was honest with her mother.

I was really annoyed at how predictable the story was on Tracey freeing herself. Lazy writing!!

There is something very strange about Luke. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's just an odd feeling I have about him.

What is annoying me more is the fact that nobody is just a tad bit concerned that Nathan is one of them. His brother is, his daughter is.......but no, nobody seems to have made the connection !

Yeah that is strange. But they may be also using him to get the others and then turn on him. Now would that not be a twist

3x17 - "Cold Wars" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Here's the thread for this week's episode.  There will DEFINIITELY be a quiz this week, so enjoy...and pay attention.

This was a nice change from the past few episodes. The flashback scenes were good also.

I had kind of suspected that HRG wasn't fully on board with this, but it was good to have that confirmed. You got that impression all the way through, but the scene at the end with Angela totally confirmed this. He needs for them to completely believe he is loyal so we are going to see him doing things that may make him seem like the enemy to the others.

I'm sorry to keep going on about this, but will someone please "get it" about Nathan. When The Hunter said "How'd you get here so fast" I thought to myself "At last, he's going to put 2+2 together here" but no, still nothing! For a "hunter" he seems to be missing very obvious clues here !!

Why didn't Matt use his power of suggestion on the Swat team? Can he only do it to one person at a time or was he just worn out from being in HRG's mind?

And Daphne is still alive !! I'm glad about that, even just for Matt's sake !

I wonder why Matt ends up wearing a belt of Dynamite? It has to be to do with Daphne I guess. Another explosion though, blah. We've seen this before!

[ Last edited by shinny at 2-24-2009 11:50 ]

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

Well I'm surprise bennet didn't tell hunter ?

a very good episode flashback-i love black and white remind me company man episode in season 2

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

I liked the flashback scenes too.  They filled in some information that we've been missing.

I also have to wonder about how no one has sussed that Nathan has an ability yet too.  For us, the audience, it's painfully obvious, but you'd think that someone would have guessed, especially after Tracy's - "You're one of us" spiel last(?) week.

Sorry I haven't posted more, but I'm still sick with the flu and can't think very clearly.  I love to hear what others think though - so anyone else...feel free to add to the discussion.

3x18 - "Exposed" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Here's the thread for tonight's episode.  Come on people - tell us what you think.  I'll start going a bit crazy if I keep having the conversations with myself.

Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Wow what a clif-hanger - mat in bomb suit and claire trying help psyco who kidnap her biological mother

I thought Eric Doyle was dead?!
Ok maybe I remembered wrong...
I hate Danko. I wonder when he'll be gone for good!

Reply 3#3 roca's post

I can't stand Danko either, though I really like Željko Ivanek.  He's such a versatile actor - and he is certainly believable as the Hunter.

We were lead to believe that Doyle was dead.  I wonder why he's the one they brought back?  And Rebel told him Claire would help him?  Now I'm REALLY curious as to who Rebel is.  Why on earth would Claire want to help that psychopath?

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

I see people are guessing Rebel is Micah. But I think Rebel is Hana... That's the only that really made sense to me.

Doyle... he seems vulnerable. I hope he doesn't hurt Claire or her family.

Reply 5#5 roca's post

I think it's either Hana or Drucker...both were in cyberspace - though they were supposed to have been "killed" by Elle.  But you never know on Heroes.  I don't think it's Micah.  He's too young - but if he's somehow involved, that would be good because I like that kid.

3x19 - "Shades of Gray" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Here's the thread for tonight's episode.  Have at it once you watch.  I love to know what others are thinking.

FYI

No new episode next week.

Now, this week's episode:

Is Nathan Rebel?  From this episode it seems so, but how did he get so computer savvy - or is he working with someone else?  And if he is, why would he have Claire help Doyle?

Sylar finally met his father, and he turned out to be a frail, pitiful excuse for a human being.  It seemed to make Sylar even more desirous of continuing to kill others though.  The poor bunny.

Danko finally twigged that Nathan had an ability - and was looking back at Tracy's tape.  It's about time!  That was getting annoying.

Claire at the comic book shop - hilarious.  All the nerds couldn't take their eyes off her.  No wonder she got hired.

Oh...and I wonder if the baby is Parkman's from his ex-wife?  I figure he must be, but I found it strange that she would name the kid after the guy she left.  Hiro & Ando's adventures in baby-sitting have begun. lol

Thread