Thread
Printable Version

The reported problems continue

reply 2#2 magic4u

that's not not a kind of reply by a moderator... everyone here is having trouble

reply 14#14 imagnu's post

lets make it clear and fair. i never saw nor read any post by a member here that's THREATENING. Or any rude complaining. What i had read were all information about their present experiences of the site (if that's a complain so be it a complain). they are only bringing it out in order that it would be known to the party concerned. And a question of why is it happening. and i guess members just only want an information of any solutions to the problems. and i guess every member expresses their support and loyalty to the site. so i guess we should be thankful to members who brought out the issues because that is for the improvement of the site. and everyone will be benefited from it. come to think of it?

reply 17 #17 tcasey's post

please try instead of upgrading your real player, go back to your old version... and double check the settings of your firewall if you have one... and your setting of your anti virus software too... or try to clear cookies..... i've done it and ity helps me a little bit... hope it works at your end.

Thread