Thread
Printable Version

The reported problems continue

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 4-25-2009 19:55 We understand a lot member are experiencing difficulty since Wednesday when this all started due to the maintenance of the server. ... We promise you once this sorted we do have a surprise for members however we have no idea what the surprise is.
thanks for the info bala. I too have been having problems for about the last week *grr* and am very muchly looking forward to the surprise . perhaps y'all are trying to offer too many shows? lots of new shows have been added recently, and I personally would rather have fewer options if it means I can access the options we do have w/o irritation and stress. perhaps more of them should be free. perhaps each month one popular show should be made free as a way of thanking the members and attracting new ppl to this site. then, after the month is over, that show is moved back into the vip section and a different one is made free for a month - it would give ppl a chance to get into shows they might not otherwise try, then they'd keep paying to watch after it was moved back into the vip section. from the paying customer end, the more I think about it, the more brilliant that idea seems. 'twould be an *awesome* surprise. anyway, one of the great things about this site is I know you mods are always listening and willing to help. thanks to all of you.

Thread