36 12
Thread
Printable Version

ANY UPDATES FROM THE SERVER/ADMIN?

ANY UPDATES FROM THE SERVER/ADMIN?

For the past few days we are experiencing some time outs, log in problems and slow responses in this site... and very recently, lbjedward announces that the Friendvista.com was updated. Either they updated the server or what we are not sure because still some of the members including myself experience the same problem. Can we ask with kwargalla ( as the moderator of Site Management) any updates or announcement from the ADMIN reagrding this matter? Many loves this site that's why we are appealling your kind attention. Thanks!

Reply 1#1 rickman's post

I'm sorry for this inconvenience, but the mods haven't yet heard from Admin either. When we know, so will you.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

just hoping that Admin will take action to this matter as soon as possible.

They are just taking longer than we would like. On the upside no forum trouble yet today but it is early and I have yet been over to vip.

well, in the forum page it sometimes stop for me today but i just refresh the page to continue...

HEY FOLKS! looks like its back to normal now... if not 100% yet maybe about 95%.... i'm having no troubles surfing around.... CHEERS!!!!

Reply 1#1 rickman's post

Here a response from the admin
Quote:
Originally posted by lbjedward at 4-28-2009 09:29 I am sorry for about slowness issue. It resulted from our server provider's ISP. We have to give up that server and move all sites to the server located in US. Test results show it's much better ...

Here a response from the admin

Hello Bala, that's a GREAT relief to everyone!!! let's enjoy again watching great shows!!!! CHEERS!!! to LBJEDWARD and the Team... a big thank you......... Hope everyone now is enjoying!!!!

reply 7#7 bala's post

hello bala.... yesterday I watched VIP shows without any problem.... today 24 does not load in both server.... well may be this is a remnant of the bugs... please relay this to admin team.... I just lost 2 points

Reply 9#9 rickman's post

Is it just 24 or is it all shows because i have had lots of problems for 3 or 4 days but i am watching a free show now with no problems

Yesterday I watched the previous episode of 24, prison break and so u think u can dance and its all working well... including the free shows. today, april 29, I tried to watch episode 20 of 24 but it doesnt load in both server.....

I checked with free shows today and its working well.....

the pop up windows of VIP show is only a blank page... and I waited for 4 hours but still a blank page...

Reply 13#13 rickman's post

Strange - I just checked and the shows are listed when I hover on the VIP box. Maybe it's a small glitch only affecting some people.

reply 14#14 of waterlily barb's

I just hope so.... coz yesterday it rans well...

try using a different browser. We recommend firefox but others work too.

tried everything tina.... anyway, i just hope that it will be ok again soon... i am chatting with the CS right now

reply 16#16 gabsimom's post

No.4-Customer-Support : 11:00:54 Hello! Welcome to viptv.net. What can I do for you? I: 11:01:46 Do you have an answer now to my question WhY episode 20 of season 7 of 24 doesnt load on both server? No.4-Customer-Support : 11:13:21 yea, our technical people are checking No.4-Customer-Support : 11:13:25 just a min, pls No.4-Customer-Support : 11:14:31 did u get points lost? I: 11:14:38 yes! I: 11:14:53 2 points only No.4-Customer-Support : 11:14:57 if so, you may send your viewing history to zhang2000 or lbjedward, the administrator on friendvista.com via PM or send email to service@tv-video.net, and he will check into and reimburse your lost points. I: 11:18:11 that is not my concern right now. to view the episode and make the VIP shows working is what my priority! its easy to reimburse lost points. but the frustrations of the viewers is quite tough! got it? No.4-Customer-Support : 11:18:33 yea. I c No.4-Customer-Support : 11:19:16 our technical people are checking and fixing that No.4-Customer-Support : 11:19:22 so sorry for any inconvenience

I tried it with different browsers.... firefox, IE, opera and safari but it doesnt load anyhow...

Reply 19#19 rickman's post

If CS is aying they are working on a technical problem, I'd wait a while longer. It seems odd though, because it loaded fine for me.

36 12
Thread