Thread
Printable Version

CSI Season 7-15 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

In a way I think it makes Alison like a real woman and their problems are what many viewers can relate to- and that makes her less of a wonderwoman but a normal woman who happens to have those dreams.
Edit: Not to say that Catherine isn't a real character but we don't see so much of a private side, we did with her father but not so much recently.
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +2 Thanks for your comments 5-18-2008 15:48

Reply 68#68 Teachergirl's post

yeah kidnapping of catrine daughter was a good story-line

Reply 70#70 bala's post

yeah that story line shwos u dont mess wit mothers  especially not cathrine

Reply 71#71 5p1k3's post

it would be nice to see her daughter next season even for few minutes, why introduce her in first place if not going maintain continuing story-line. she's only CSI that has a kid apart from brass?
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +2 Thanks for your comments 5-18-2008 15:48

I think that's right. It would be nice to see more about the personality of the characters, even if only once in a while.

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Awesome episode.  Kinda final for Warrick.   My husband thought it overkill    I personally thought the ending fitting.
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +2 Thanks for your comments 5-18-2008 15:47
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Reply 74#74 munch's post

Ooh as moderator of this show, I have been quite remiss at watching and keeping up to the episodes.  Family commitments have made it impossible but, I will be able to catch up soon and add my comments alongside all the posts made by you  lovely CSI Vegas fans.  Thanks for keeping things going.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

ok i know this is bad but i just realised that sophia was not in the show. i cant believe i realised this late when the show is over. wat happened to her. i dont remember her sayin goodbye or gettin moved she just stopped being showed.

Reply 76#76 5p1k3's post

Don't your remember she moved to another department-he wanted to be a cop not CSI

I was sad to see Sophia go, I liked her.

Reply 77#77 bala's post

when did that happen somewhere like season 6 cos i remember that, i remember she was a poilice not a CSI when sara was caught and then since then i dont remember her.

[ Last edited by 5p1k3 at 5-25-2008 17:40 ]

Reply 79#79 5p1k3's post

it happen in 7th season back 2007

you beat me to it Bala, I was trying to come up with the exact episode but could not find out without checking every list of cast appearances.

Reply 80#80 bala's post

ok but i remember her in beginnin season 8 and then not there anymore or maybe that s me

Reply 82#82 5p1k3's post

she was a cop on that season not csi

Reply 83#83 bala's post

ok i got the last epsiode she was in and i am right, its dead doll then she is never seen again.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0518321/

Spooky. I liked her character.

so cruel! we can't read this post yet because we just started the season after catching up on csi: ny (our favorite) and trying to get back into csi: miami (our least favorite and only lasted an episode because the voices are SO HORRIBLE in the original we tried it first though because we saw it more recently than csi: vegas). my husband went to high school with the guy who makes the models for the miniature killer - what a career, no?!

whew, the voices were all fine and we had to watch two episodes in a row. i totally remember why we got hooked in the first place! we'll probably be caught up quickly so i'll be able to read the thread soon. can't wait
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

Reply 33#33 sddvasquez's post

Welcome back to the fold.  I look forward to your views in the thread.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

man i really need to watch the last season of this again coz i cant remember half of this stuff lol
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Thread