Thread
Printable Version

City Homicide

City Homicide

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I have looked honest! Does anyone know what is happening with City Homicide? It has not been updated for several weeks now. I normally wait a few weeks but now this has turned into many and I am missing the show! I understand that you have to wait to get a decent site to download it from, but I was just curious as to what happened with the old place you used to get it from? Any assistance on this matter would be greatfully appreciated. Many thanks in advance. Nik xx PS Keep up the great work, you have a wonderful selection of programmes and I watch with hardly any blips!

I have tried asking about this subject and seem to get no clear answers. I finally following a another person's advice found a couple of the episodes on another site. So I am not quite so deprived, but I would really like to watch all of the last few episodes. The other issue is that the episodes we haven't been updated are the last four episodes of Season 2 not Season 3 as the are categorized here. This is according to www.australiantelevision.net, the website for the station that airs the program. Season 2 is now over, it was over March 29th with what would be VIPTV's episode 3x8, or Seven Network Australia's episode 2x22. The 7 Network says this about the gap in episodes: "these [referring to the last episodes VIPTV has listed under Season 2] are NOT the episodes that began airing on February 8, 2009 (just look at the start of production date), those episodes are the continuation of the 22 episode second series that Seven held over to 2009." When I mentioned this problem on this forum, I was told that www.TV.com had them listed that way and so this is the way they were going to list them. I happen to think this miss-labeling of the Season just confuses things. I would really appreciate what selection we have and the work folks are doing, but I would like to find out about when we might get City Homicide updated also. gwheels

Thread