38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Better Off Ted Season 1-2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Better Off Ted Season 1-2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 19:51 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I saw some of this on Ellen when she interviewed Portia. I think it looks good. If we get it on here I will definitely give it a go.

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

i saw that as well i thought it was interesting interview

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yeh, they were both very nervous about doing it but I thought it was a good interview. Did you see the mock interview they did a few days before? That was funny!

Here is the mock one:

edit: to add the mock interview [ Last edited by shinny at 4-9-2009 09:36 ]

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

Well yes i did

Episode 5

Doseing Linda  

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I liked the way she got her own back on the guy's with the feathers

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

ted get deleted

crashing the system

Episode 8 You Are the Boss of Me

Good episode Phil and Lem invite Ted to the Medieval Fight Club and Linda tries being Veronica's friend and she finds out Veronica's past

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

i thought this got cancelled ?

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I have just had a look and it is listed as Returning Series but only 9 episodes listed

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-24-2009 10:35  
Good episode Phil and Lem invite Ted to the Medieval Fight Club and Linda tries being Veronica's friend and she finds out Veronica's past
Yes it always interesting what they come up with

Episode 9 Bioshuffle

The way it ended with Lem and Lucy was funny when he sneezed and see head butted him as they were about to kiss

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-1-2009 07:26  
The way it ended with Lem and Lucy was funny when he sneezed and see head butted him as they were about to kiss
i loved the ending with linda

if you are reading this , you're Not being professional Masking tape on her behind

Better Off Ted 1x11 Father, Can You Hair Me

Veronica and her father trying to play frisbee was funny and the hair on Ted's desk was strange

Better Off Ted 1x12 Jabberwocky

Ted lies to Linda to make her happy and tells her the company is going green but she has to keep it a secret but she did do a nice job on the roof garden

Better Off Ted 1x13 Secrets and Lives

A new image search engine reveals Veronica's secret life but Phil face when watching her act was funny and Linda tries to set Ted up with a friend and her face was a picture when Ted said he liked her but she took out her frustration on the mail man

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-12-2009 07:29  
Ted lies to Linda to make her happy and tells her the company is going green but she has to keep it a secret but she did do a nice job on the roof garden
Yes talking about a lie getting blown out proposition -i mean shipping japan was funny

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-12-2009 08:28  
A new image search engine reveals Veronica's secret life but Phil face when watching her act was funny and Linda tries to set Ted up with a friend and her face was a picture when Ted said he liked her ...
Well what did you think off Veronica dance routine ?

Reply 19#19 bala's post

That was quit funny it showed a completely different side of her

38 12
Thread