49 123
Thread
Printable Version

Cupid Season Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Cupid Season Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i want thank codebreaker giving download link to the first episode as i wasn't planning on watching it but I'm watching first episode and i can't believe I'm enjoy it. that guy is crazy

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 19:59 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Your welcome i enjoyed this more then the sort lived Valentine

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yeah you got good point there -this one looks a lot better

i just hope it last longer

Episode 2 Live and Let Spy

This episode was OK but with Cupid getting it wrong again for the first time match is going to get boring

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i actually liked the episode it was interesting to see what was going happen and I'm going request this show.  I think it just provided a way for the writer introduce that guy with the girl-what a way to meet don't you think?- taking a photo and the whole thing with her dad really provided some good story-line.

Episode 3 The Great Right Hope

Marshall tracking down his sperm donating father Clint and then trying to set up his mom with Clint, in the hopes that they will hit it off together was a bit strange

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

i can't find this episode?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-15-2009 14:00  
Marshall tracking down his sperm donating father Clint and then trying to set up his mom with Clint, in the hopes that they will hit it off together was a bit strange
it was a good episode

I am sure many single moms who made the option of becoming moms via donation are a little upset at this episode.
Did you catch that they were trying to say a child needs a mother and a father?

Reply 9#9 gabsimom's post

ok i upset you here so be warned i think it's true

a child does need both parent as long as both are responsible in the episode both were.

She had a son a boy need a man in his life likewise a girl need a mother.

Episode 4 The Tommy Brown Affair

This was a good episode with Trevor CD mix for Claire and Tommy and his parole officer true love never runs smooth

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes i have to admit when i heard premise to this show i really thought it was going cheesy but the story-line have quite interesting -did you catch ending with the olive in the glass that was kind of funny proving he's cupid i wonder how many take did it take actor get olive in the glass?

Reply 12#12 bala's post

The look on her face when the olive hit her shoulder

Episode 5

Well this was another great episode i love personal story-line i mean love never run smooth tever reunited Robin with Joe has most ambitious match since she was in different state  

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Breaking into Claire's office to find were Joe was going was funny

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Was it just me or was cupid disappointed at the end?

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Yes he was because he was going to war rather than going AWAL

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

well before no reason to come back thanks cupid he has reason to come back

Reply 18#18 bala's post

The tragedy of war not ever one comes back and with Cupid on his side has no guarantee

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

i know but i like show deal complicated issue about love-i was worried this would be a sappy show about love but it has turned decent show i just hope he survives

49 123
Thread