Thread
Printable Version

Nothing loads!!!

Nothing loads!!!

I tried different episodes from different shows or EU server, nothing works. I've been using this website for 2 years, this has never happened b4

What exactly happens when you click on an episode?

Reply 1#1 byunshintt420's post

I'm heading to bed right now, but I tried to a show to see if there was a problem. I couldn't get it to load with the US server, but was able to get it to load with the EU server. I believe you posted a similar comment in another thread, and some others were having the same problem, and were able to get it working on at least one server. If you continue to have this problem, please do not hesitate to post again and we will do our best to assist you. If you have lost any points, please send a PM to lbjedward including the affected portion of your viewing history and an explanation of what has happened. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I know how frustrating it can be when you just want to watch your show and aren't able to. Barb
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I tested the free episodes from trust me, EU server turns out working, but when i go back to desperate housewive season 5 episodes 14-15, i clicked and seems like connecting to server but just gets stuck there. same for both servers Parameters setting error! access declined.

oh yah Parameters setting error! access declined. messages happen alot and i used to refresh the page and it would start working again, but not for the past 24 hours

Reply 5#5 byunshintt420's post

Parameters setting error! access declined. Whenever i get this error i just restart my computer and switch off my router and turn it back on and switch on the computer afterwards

I just tried both servers and they both loaded fine for me. No error messages. How is it now byunshintt?

Nothing will load for me this afternoon either.

Nothing worked for me either,for most of the day. Just a bunch of 'can't connect, connection lost etc. I just got an episode of Sam Who to open after several attempts even. Plus, live CS was offline for most of the day

Loading Problems!

The system has not been loading for me either at first. What I did was start the show in whatever server that would load it which was the EU server for me. As soon as it started, I would pause it. Then I right click to select "Theater Mode", to watch it. It has worked ever time so far. Hope that helps until we can figure something else out.
Recent Ratings
  • Milks26 Points +2 Thanjs for the advice that might be usef 4-5-2009 16:02

I'm having trouble with my dsl line these days, frequent interruptions of service. So I get this parameter settings message. All you have to do is refresh the page you're on and click again on the episode you want to watch. Works for me, LOL!

its all loading now folks!

Thread