Thread
Printable Version

South Park Season 13

South Park Season 13

this is just a minor thing, but I've noticed that episodes of season 13 of South Park cost two points instead of one. Are you changing animated shows to two points or was this just a mistake?
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 Thank you for bring this to our attentio 4-2-2009 12:05

Reply 1#1 Mnemosyne's post

yep all shows are 2 points Except Animation- all animation are 1 point EDIT: i didn't realise we were talking animation [ Last edited by bala at 4-2-2009 20:01 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Why are they charging 2 points just for season 13 and not the other Animation

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Sorry i hadn't notice that i bring this issue to admin attention it should fix shortly

Point system

From your answer it sounds like we should have known that animated shows are now 2 pts. I don't remember getting an announcement that there was a change When did the announcement go out about the change?

Reply 5#5 gramywheels's post

No, All show except animation cost 2 point Animation should still be 1 point Sorry for confusion i thought all shows on here were 2 points until i check out other animation and realise that member was right about it . This honest mistake :) [ Last edited by bala at 4-2-2009 20:07 ]

thanks, Bala!

Reply 7#7 Mnemosyne's post

Some animated shows have always been 2 points. Why this season of South Park is 2 points while the others are 1, I'm not sure. It's possible it has something to do with the ability to access a good source or the popularity of the show, but that's just a guess.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Sorry for this error. South Park Season 13 has been changed back to 1pt per ep. All animation shows should be.
We keep improving services for you.

Thread