Thread
Printable Version

Difficulty with viewing

Difficulty with viewing

Every episode I try to watch stops and has to re-load or times out. I have tried all the troubleshooting ideas, but it hasn't helped. Is anyone else having trouble recently? What to do?

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

I watch in in RP mode as I always have and I never had any problems, but suddenly now I can't watch anything without it stopping several times throughout one episode. I even tried uninstalling and re-installing RP. hmmmm It's only this site that I have troubles with...I can view other videos from other websites online without any problems. Anyone out there have any suggestions/tho'ts/ideas? Desperate for help!

still a no go

I have cleared my cache/history/files and I still can't view shows. This is exactly what happens. The show completely downloads, then after a minute or so, it "pauses". It says it is "communicating" at 99%. Sometimes after a couple of minutes the shows starts playing again, but then it just happens again and again and again and it would take hours to finish one episode. I have used this site for over a year and never had problems before. What could possibly have happened? I have fiber optic internet connection, so it isn't my speed. How can I contact a VIP rep to help me in this matter? I'm sooooo very sad!

Okay, will do...maybe there is something I have missed or need go through all the troubleshooting ideas again. Thanks!

Thread