Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 18: Boom

This was an excellent conclusion to Tick Tick Tick episode, I like how this episode started off with some light humour between Castle & Beckett, the scene of Beckett chasing after the unsub was good, It was a little funny when Beckett slammed the van door on Castle's face, I really liked the scene of Beckett getting caught by Martha & Castle making breakfast, I swear Castle is becoming more like a cop with every episode that passes and I say that because it was Castle who figured out where the unsub Scott Dunn would be watching from when the FBI came to rescue Agent Shaw, my favourite scene was when Castle shot the gun out of Scott Dunn's hand.

Episode 19: Wrapped Up In Death

This was a very good episode, the scenes of Beckett, Esposito & Kevin making Castle think he was cursed was hilarious but my personal favourite prank was when they messed with his chair causing it to break when he sat down, I liked the scene when Beckett checked out Castle's butt as he walked away, my favourite scene was when Castle asked Beckett to watch out for Alexis if anything ever happened to him, I loved the ending to the case when Stanford Raynes tried to escape but ended up falling down a flight of stairs, I would love to know what Cacaw Te told Castle to do to get rid of the Mummy's curse.

Episode 20: The Late Shaft

This was a great episode, I liked the comment Beckett made about Castle's ego being 10 times bigger on TV, I thought Beckett's attitude towards Castle when he believed Bobby Mann was murdered was rude but Castle got the last laugh so to speak as he was right, I guessed Ellie Monroe was getting close to Castle just to get the lead in the Heat Wave movie, the reaction by Castle after learning Howard Weisberg was also sleeping with Ellie Monroe has hilarious, I can honestly say I didn’t expect Hank McPhee to be the killer, my favourite scene was when Beckett had ago at Castle for having another date with Ellie not knowing his date is with Alexis.

Reply 86#86 bala's post

The wife was convincing that she didn't know what her husband was up to and i think Alexis suspected something when her dad told her to go

Episode 21: Den Of Thieves

This was a good episode, I liked the start when we saw Beckett working out while Castle played cards with Alexis, I kind of saw the twist coming when it turned out Esposito's old partner Isaac was still alive, I loved the scene of Beckett & Demming working out/fighting while Castle, Esposito & Kevin searched Demming's locker, the scene when Esposito introduced Castle & Kevin to Isaac as his partners was good, my favourite scene was the ending, I like the Det. Demming character and hopefully having him around will force Castle into acting on his feelings for Beckett, It was great to see Esposito get some character development in this episode.

Episode 22: Food To Die For

This was a great episode in my opinion, I found the reaction by M.E. Sidney Perlmutter when Castle got in the way at the crime scene funny, the scene of Castle & Beckett interrogating Sandra Meyers was extremely funny at times, I liked the fact Beckett was jealous of Castle & Madison while Castle was jealous of Beckett & Demming, the scene of Castle freezing stuff in Liquid Nitrogen at home and outlining his plan to take over the world was hilarious, my favourite scene was the conversation Castle & Beckett had towards the end of this episode, I found the sub-plot involving Alexis completely boring.

Episode 23: Overkill

This was a good episode, I liked the scenes of Castle, Esposito & Kevin fantasizing over shaving cream during this episode, I found it funny how Castle assumed Beckett was dating Demming, the best thing about this episode for me was how Castle tried to compete with Demming in solving the case, I have to admit I never would of come to the conclusion that both Blake & Lisa had a part in killing the victim, the scene of Castle catching Beckett & Demming kissing was heartbreaking because of the look on Castle's face, my favourite scene was right at the start when Alexis gave Castle her opinion on his new book and the new character Slemming.

Episode 24: A Deadly Game

This was a great season finale, I loved the main storyline about espionage/fake espionage but it got slightly overshadowed by the sub-plot in my opinion, the scene of Beckett & Castle talking with Hans Brauer the first time was intense, the scene when Castle let Beckett know the current case would be their last case together was a tear jerker, it was good to see Castle host one of his Poker Games as it has been ages since the last one, my favourite scene was the ending when Castle left with his ex wife Gina which left Beckett standing in the hallway alone while Captain Montgomery, Lanie, Esposito & Kevin watched everything unfold, I found the minor sub-plot involving Alexis good.

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

don't know about that, but she definitely didn't want to go...

Reply 91#91 kellemanske's post

Would you wanna spend the whole weekend with her grandmother?
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 92#92 sanggye's post

not really But it's for her own good that Castle changed his mind, even if she doesn't know that.

3x17 Countdown (Part 2)

Fallon loosing control in the interview room was interesting but sad what happened to his wife on 9-11 but makes what he did more understandable and when in doubt Castle pulls all the wires which was great

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

Yes he was very lucky and i am still surprised they found freezer so quickly

Reply 95#95 bala's post

It's a good job Alexis and her grandmother came back and let them know they were missing

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was lucky

Reply 97#97 bala's post

well wouldn't have been much of a show if they and New York would blow up
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

One Life to Lose

This was very predictable, been done a few times in other shows, but was still very funny.

Reply 99#99 sanggye's post

Yeah it was but still the fact that writer didn't realise context of script was rather amusing.

Reply 99#99 sanggye's post

Average episode but breaking in to save his mother was amusing

3x19 Law & Murder

Castle tracking Alexis by her phone was never going to go down well with her but what she did was impressive and juror number 7 buying his way onto that trial and dying was interesting especial when we found out the DA was withholding evidence

Thread