Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Limelight

Well Sutton being alive was interesting since it was a look like but i did find it amusing that actress was playing a character call Sutton from her other show. Kate putting a wedding announcement in the paper because he couldn't deal everyone making fun of Richard ex-wife was nice distraction

Quote:
how on earth did they have each-others phone
Mandy took it when Alexis was talking to her dad when she put the phone on the table

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

It did look like she was having second thoughts

Smells Like Teen Spirit

I have to say that was one hell of a stunt making look like the kids had telekinetic powers but all of that to hide robbery ring was impressive but killer actually having alba was great planning but them figured out call was recorded a week ago was great way prove it

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Look like i forgot to comment on last week episode this great episode with having more confession than they knew what to with but finding out it was all preplanned was great

Need To Know

Well beckett going undercover was great but now we have bigger storyline leading to an election who saved Beckett life was lucky .

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

you just knew chief was going walk in afterwards

Veritas

She finally got him and what a great take down but i just have a feeling he will escape with connection he had

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

He was a great actor but getting kidnap and Beckett being only one witness the kidnapping and fact that no one believed her was amusing and getting castle to help was amusing but Beckett getting two bad guys to go after each other was a smart move.

That cliffhanger mean his dad enemy is using him to get him.

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling it wasn't going to be a happy ending but now Beckett has trust issue with Castle i don't think she will get over it. So much for them having an happy ending.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I think he went undercover mission with CIA or some other powerful agency . Shame the episode isn't available on viptv site.

7x02 Montreal

I think i might stop watching this series because it does look like they drag castle mystery for couple of seasons like they did with Beckett mother case

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling it was some sort high tech stealth suit

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

The fact it wasn't one of the kids but sibling was nice twist

7x05 Meme is Murder

It's crazy to think social media caused the death of those people all because the guy was cyber bullied

Castle book viral video was extremely amusing

7x06 The Time of Our Lives

A good fantasy episode of what life would be like if Becket never met castle

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

who would thought going alternative dimension in his head would make him realise he ready to get married now.

Once Upon a Time in the West

Only castle could turn a murder investigation into honeymoon for Beckett

last action hero

This was amusing episode when an action move star dies castle get live the experience with other action move stars but breaking club was very amusing he should of known as soon as he told them there evidence in the club they would break in

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Who would thought it taken 7 years get Castle banned from the police station

Thread