Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well at least he got to meet his father and the book was nice touch

Scared To Death

This was stupid episode but finding out who the killer was great

The Wild Rover

This was actually a great episode because they finally gave Ryan a great storyline as undercover irish gangster but calling his team out was fantastic and what bad timing getting kissed in front of his wife

The Lives of Others

Well i liked twist they did with the castle storyline turning it into birthday surprise i didn't see coming

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Castle ignore Beckett at the start you knew direction the episode would be going from there.

Still

What a great clip episode well edited .

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Wow there were a lot different hair styles in the flashback

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

It does seem the last few episode have got got be interested in this season. Kate play a joke on castle was quite amusing consider he is a master joker so glad to see him get schooled by kate. It's not often we see that side of kate on the show which is great for fans. I have to say that was interesting way to kill someone

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well at least she said yes which was surprising but Castle doing everything in his power to be with her was great. Let's face it they will find antidote in next episode

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

It was updated this morning and aired in canada

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

The purpose of his character is annoy Castle

Dreamworld

Well like i said they found a antidote and beckett learning things are not as black /white as she thought will probably make her quit the job move back to homicide.

I was surprised at how Beckett lied to everyone about Castle's situation

Need to Know

I had feeling beckett would eventually get fired

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes but that was one hell of a long shot asking a famous book author to prove her innocence but the quizing was amusing because it ain't often they bring in his books into the episodes.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Sometimes Castle seem like he will never grow up but his daughter telling him what she thinks of him was rather interesting because she has a point about it.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well she was mad at him so it was understandable but anyone father would be concerned if their daughter was living with a bee counter

Like Father, Like Daughter

Alexis asking her dad on help on innocence project was good start to mend their relationship but it was good thing they finally got bottom of the mystery before he got executed.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

The fact that it was man made was incredible .

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes i knew they would get out but this has got to be one better episode of Castle and what a returning episode as well.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

What a way for Kate to meet her father in law

Thread