Thread
Printable Version

Saving Grace, City Homicide

Saving Grace, City Homicide

I am wondering what happened to the episode of Saving Grace that played on TV on the 16th - episode 10 "Take me somewhere Earl" and also thanks for the update of City Homicide, any idea when we might see the next episode that played on the 15th? thanks gwheels

Reply 1#1 gramywheels's post

They have been updated

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I think we are still missing a few City Homicide the last one to air was 2x21 and between season 2 & 3 there are only 18 episodes

Still missing

I noticed that you didn't get a response to your question about City Homicide, on Monday will will be missing the last 3 episodes, 5,6 & 7 or if you follow Australian TV, 20,21 & 22 of season 2. (but that's another story) Does anyone have any idea when these episodes might be updated? thanks, gwheels

Reply 4#4 gramywheels's post

Yes you are right , the site is missing those episodes however only the admins know when the episode will be updated.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Season 2 Episode 11 of Saving Grace

Saving Grace episode 11 of this season The Live Ones was slated to have aired on the 23rd & it is now the 30th. I don't see it there at all. Have I missed something?

Reply 6#6 gothceltgirl's post

Not at all, sometimes the site has difficult getting certain episodes for a variety of reason (including bad quality, or not being able to find the episode). This is most likely what has happened to this episode and as soon as the admins find a good source for the episode inquestion they will upload it onto the site. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Missing Episode

Saving Grace season 2 episode 12 is missing or maybe its episode 11, but the episode was titled "But there's Clay" any word on when it will be updated to the site?

Thread