Thread
Printable Version

The Listener Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x08 Now You See Him

Seeing Spike from Flashpoint having a guest appearance as his SRU character was interesting and rigging the gun to backfire so he killed himself was impressive

3x09 Crossed

I had a feeling there was something suspicious about the reporter but not being able to read her should be interesting to find out why and I'm not surprised Toby was confused by his visions until they found out about the second body

3x10 Lockdown

Olivia not surviving the deadly virus was tragic and a surprise but the mother a daughter surviving was a little comfort in the bad times

3x11 Captain Nightfall

The vigilante citizen dressed as a superhero was a little amusing but trying to stop the violent home invasions was interesting considering he has less than a year to live and his son's face when he took the mask off was great

3x12 The Bro Code

If only Oz's friend had been honest upfront he would of saved himself the pain of getting shot

3x13 The Shooting

I liked the way Toby read McCoy and managed to get under her skin but with Adam's return it was starting to feel like I was watching Lost Girl

The Listener Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres May 29,2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-22-2013 17:58 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-30-2013 20:34 ]

4x01 Blast from the Past

Krystin Pellerin still playing a cop was interesting and Toby's ex girlfriend warning them that he was on his way was a cruel revenge for him walking out on her but at leased she helped to make it right

4x02 The Blue Line

That was one slick armoured truck robbery as they were using armour piercing bullets and Michelle knowing the dead cop was bound to make the hunt more intense but the new police superintendent almost getting the only person who could help killed with her press conference was crazy

4x03 Early Checkout

Toby being allowed to go with his gut feeling about his girlfriends best friends so called suicide was a nice surprise as they had nothing concrete to go on at the start and no pants was a lame excuse to try and run and using a warrant as the password was amusing but Tia was lucky

4x04 Cold Storage

The EMS driver taking advantage of Oz's friendship was wrong and he should of got fired for sleeping on the job but after his explanation you had to feel sorry for him and what a creep making a move on the victims wife in the hope of finding the memory card

4x05 Buckle Up

Thieves posing as cops was bound to draw attention and the drive being shot after crashing the car may have been cruel but at leased it takes one of them off the street but Toby going undercover knowing they killed the last driver was risky and that was a close call at the bar with Oz

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Considering this is the fourth season and epilepsy is reasonable common he must of come across one before so I think there is more to him not reading her

4x06 Witness for the Prosecution

It's a good job Toby read the guy as he drove away before they opened the motel room and the prosecutor crossing the line was disappointing

4x07 Caged In

It was fortunate Toby was a the fight when the fighter went down and Oz tapping the fight was lucky but Ian killing his brother because he was leaving was tragic

4x08 The Illustrated Woman

What a shame the boyfriend didn't ring her bell as he may of disturbed the killer before he killed her but the killer framing the boyfriend was clever and I hope Toby telling the girlfriend the truth hasn't scared her off for good

4x09 Love's a Bitch

Who would of thought the killer was the mother of the programmer who help with the software for the dating site and setting up a fake profile for the captain was amusing

4x10 The Long Con

The con artist fooling the whole of IIB was impressive and the way they switched the 10ML sample was confusing to watch but never the less clever

4x11 House of Horror

The shooting of the actor while filming was tragic but as the original film was an alleged cursed horror movie it would make an impressive publicity stunt and poor Oz having to look at that creepy painting of his girlfriends nan

Thread